Malamar(Menral Trash) +Victini(Victory Star)

Anyagezane

For some reason my Victini does not let me choose to let my opponent re-flip for mental trash? Am I missing something? Please help. Thanks!<3������������������

For some reason my Victini does not let me choose to let my opponent re-flip for mental trash? Am I missing something? Please help. Thanks!<3������������������

Victory Star working on your opponent's turn was a bug. Look at the ability's description and you'll understand why ;)

The closest thing to manipulating your opponent's coins is Plasma Freeze Cofagrigus's Slap of Misfortune (Which would work wonders with Mental Trash if it weren't a 2-Psychic, 1-Colorless energy attack)

Victory Star working on your opponent's turn was a bug. Look at the ability's description and you'll understand why ;)

The closest thing to manipulating your opponent's coins is Plasma Freeze Cofagrigus's Slap of Misfortune (Which would work wonders with Mental Trash if it weren't a 2-Psychic, 1-Colorless energy attack)

Well it wasn't my opponents turn it was my turn, and it was my attack. hmmm, i read on some websites and blog that it does work. just like this quote here "You can choose to make them reflip as those flips are part of your attack (even if they are doing them)." and this came from a Masters Head Judge TCG World Championship 2010. hehehe. just want the game to be up to date to real life game as well.:P

Well it wasn't my opponents turn it was my turn, and it was my attack. hmmm, i read on some websites and blog that it does work. just like this quote here "You can choose to make them reflip as those flips are part of your attack (even if they are doing them)." and this came from a Masters Head Judge TCG World Championship 2010. hehehe. just want the game to be up to date to real life game as well.:P

Oh, sorry. I thought of the wrong Malamar :P

Then it should work...

Oh, sorry. I thought of the wrong Malamar :P

Then it should work...

Yeah, i know right??? it's okay! hahaha, but devs or mods can you please have a look at fliptini? thanks!<3

yea I believe there's a recent ruling to say that its meant to work, I guess just haven't got time to implement the change yet

yea I believe there's a recent ruling to say that its meant to work, I guess just haven't got time to implement the change yet

Yes yes yes, you sure are right sir!:)

Hello trainers!

This has already been reported to the Dev team, and they are looking into it. :) As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new one or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your reports!

Archived