And again my account is in a loop without real access

rainbowgym

Filed again a ticked but this is getting annoying.

This account is in "log in loop" , getting a grey screen after the 100% Pokeball.

Last week I got into a "matchmaking loop" and had no access for 24 hours and now this.

Serious you need to figure out what happens.

I'm getting that too.. when the game DOES load i don't have access to my cards, i don't see other players who are online and if i try to go play against other people it says i have no decks.

This is annoying because it happened just a day after i baught a booster box and used all my codes. :/

Ever since i haven't been able to play when i would try.

im in a loop as well with the loading. i tried cleaning the cookies, history, catche, but nothing to seem to works. It loads up well after the first screen with the pokeball red. Then it loads on forever in the second screen ( black screeen with a small pokeball. I havent played all day yestterday and today. This ridculous. I had no problem until now. I put so many codes into this game.....ugh

Hey there guys,

We apologize for any frustrations, it is the nature of the game to not always be working optimally in a beta. Our team is hard at work trying to get fixes out for these and other issues. The reloading issue seems to be server side and unfortunately theres not much we can currently do on an individual account basis, except ask you to wait it out. If you continue to experience problems. Feel free to head over to support.pokemon.com and send in a ticket. Our team will be happy to assist you. Thanks

Prof Proto

Centruion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived