Poke Shop

BladeVernum

Every time i try to go to the shop, the game freezes. This is the only problem i have with the game, everything else works fine except the shop. How do i fix this because i cant buy packs without going to the shop =/. thnx

Hi there,

Please give the following a try:

• Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
  • Try lowering your desktop resolution to 1024x768.
  • Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes, lower your game resolution to 1024x768.
  • Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings.
  • Try running TCGO from the “Refresher” file, which can be found in your “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” folder.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.
  • Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).
  • If all else fails, we ask that you try reinstalling the game.

Issue Not Resolved

Please click on the link in my signature to submit a Customer Support ticket. Include a dxdiag file.

To send a dxdiag file follow the steps below:

• On your Windows task bar, click Start.
  • Select and press "Run" (if you do not see "Run", hold down the "Windows" button on your keyboard and press "R"). A "Run" window should pop up.
  • In the "Run" window, type "dxdiag" and click "OK". A "DirectX Diagnostic Tool" window should pop up.
  • In the appeared window choose "Save all information".

After you've saved the file, please attach it to your ticket.

Archived