How do you trade?

JamesPup

I have a problem with being able to tag my cards for trading. It will say for all of my cards "TAG FOR TRADE ERROR". And it will say "You cannot tag this item for trade because you own no tradable versions of it". I have like one EX card that I want to trade for a grass energy EX card but that card and the rest will not mark for trade. What am I doing wrong? Are only cards you buy tradable or what is it? Is it just me? Please someone help and tell me what I am doing wrong.

So the only way to get cards that are tradable are by buying packs and getting the code card or whatever in them? I have never bought a theme deck or booster packs of Pokemon cards. Do these cards come with a code card that I can use with the Online game that will get me the cards I had in the pack? Is that how it works?

Yes, the codes come from both packs and decks, but in the case of booster packs the cards will be different online than the ones you got in real life.

Thank you ZeroSnakeX your the best. I guess I will have to start buying some cards to get the code cards. I can give the cards to my cousin who likes to collect and play the game with the cards and not online.

Archived