Bug redeeming codes

flassk

haven't played the tcg in a long time and felt nostalgic, so i picked up a couple hundred bucks worth of those boxes that come with miniature unova and x/y legends + promos and whatnot. had no problem with most of the pack codes applying in game, but somehow 4(of the codes so far) were invalid and gave me the "already used" reason. i'm willing to say that you've got people in the community using random code generators to get free packs and i'm losing out on stuff i actually paid for here. how do i get help with this or hopefully reimbursed in the online game..?

I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else but after the maintenance update/patch, I went to the shop to redeem 50 booster packs of Plasma Blast. All the codes were valid, I checked every time before redeeming them, but when I went to my collection, all I had were 35 packs. I tried going back to redeem each one to see if the missing ones would work now, but now they said they already have been redeemed. I guess I'm just unlucky. :(

If you send a ticket into the support team they will be able to look into what happened in greater detail and they will be able to help. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

actually, scratch that, this really is a bug. the game was reporting any codes used after the limit of 10 as having already been redeemed instead of telling you what the real issues was... Source: just redeemed them today, got the error regarding more than 10 not being redeemable at the time, then redeemed the codes that failed yesterday.

Yea so the update just happened and when I logged in I went to enter a code I was given. I entered it, it popped up as flashfire, I claimed my reward and BAM! not there in my collection. Pretty sure it has to do with the update though.

Would you be so kind as to send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further (they will be able to help if you are missing packs). To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and I am sorry for the inconvenience

I am also unable to submit a ticket. I go to the link both you moderators mentioned and it tells me to log in. Before I can start to right my name it gives an authentication screen, then goes to a blank screen saying Invalid Querystring!

Would you be so kind as to send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further (they will be able to help if you are missing packs). To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and I am sorry for the inconvenience

There is a chance that you did not fill out your first and last name on your account (it is an optional field, but needed to use the support portal). If you log into your account on the official pokemon com website, and update your profile information (specifically your first and last name) then you should be able to use the support portal without issue.

I am sorry for the trouble, and please let me know if that works!

I followed the link and attempted to sign in but all I get is the following message:

"Insufficient Account Information

Invalid Querystring!"

I got the support page to work and have sent the codes on the "Ask a Question". I will be waiting for a response, thank you.

:confused: I Dont know why the shop is locked.I was going to redeem some packs then i clicked on the shop and it was locked.

when are we gonna be able to redeems codes and whatnot? kinda dislike trying to play against people with op cards when i only have the starter cards..

So I had 50 Flashfire booster codes to redeem in the shop, plus a Charizard EX code as well. I typed in all the codes and they were all valid and redeemed, but I only had 37 out of the 50 packs to open as well as not receiving my Charizard EX. I wonder if there is a limit to codes you can redeem at a time? Or if this was a bug or what, but I am missing 13 packs plus the charizard EX code I got. It never said the codes were invalid. I re typed in the Charizard EX code and it said it was already redeemed once I had originally Redeemed it but yet never received it. This was also moments before the shop went down for maintenance, not sure if this has anything to do with not getting my other 13 packs and the charizard EX please help :( i am upset and want my cards ! thank you!

EDIT: My theory was correct, I played a few ranked games and then eventually the rest of the packs as well as the charizard EX showed up! :)))))

Hello oFraxureo!

Currently our TCG Online shop is closed for repairs to help resolve this issue for you and our other players experiencing similar difficulties. You can see this information and future updates on our recent announcement "TCG Online Shop Temporarily Closed". I made a copy of this announcement here in the community Bug forums to help ensure you and the other players are able to stay up to date as our team moves forward to a fix.

Thanks for your report and your patience, we look forward to having this resolved soon!

Okay, I just hope when i log in tomorrow or whenever the maintenance is finished that my other 13 packs and charizard EX will magically appear if not then a slight waste of monies >.<

Hey the same thing happened to me! with flashfire though, i did 50 codes all were "redeemed" yet there was only 37 in my collection to open.. missing 13 packs plus a charizard ex code i redeemed as well. Im hoping they will magically appear after shop maintenance if not then i guess im just out some money and packs :(

Absolutely understand your concern. Once we announce that the issue has been resolved, if you still don't see your items I would definitely recommend sending in a support ticket to our dedicated TCG Online shop team who works hard to resolve any concerns you have. In the meantime, be patient while waiting for my information and we'll continue to do our best to work this thing out.

Thanks for sticking with us!

Archived