Trading

RoyalDuke

A while back, in the good ol'days we had a lovely interface and with it came in the trading section that you could search for a player in the list by name.

Then the interface was changed completly and a whole bunch of features dissapeared.

very few seemed to be pleased with these changes but apparently it was inevidable and irreversable.

I suppose it takes a lot of getting used to it but there is one feature that must return.

the search function in trade... it is really annoying to have to look through all the names on either the friends or the public list.

please dev-team re-implement it.

Sincerely Everyone (i think)

thats one of the 2 big problems.

the other one is the button for show only trades i can accept.

those 2 features are very important and they ve been reported to the dev team a couple of times now.

all we can do is hope that they bring them back as soon as possible^^

thats one of the 2 big problems.

the other one is the button for show only trades i can accept.

those 2 features are very important and they ve been reported to the dev team a couple of times now.

all we can do is hope that they bring them back as soon as possible^^

I totally agree :)

I just wish they would let you know if they are actually going to make the things... i mean you get the message you suggestion has been sent to the dev team but after that you never hear from it again.. it would be much nicer if the dev team actually reported back and said: yeah we are going to make that or no its not possible we're not gonna do that.

It would also be nice to bring back "old" features like search by time remaining, or search for a specific card. For example, if I search Public for Reshiram, I get every single Reshiram offer, but really I only want to see Reshiram from BW (for example), not all the other ones. This would be much more efficient and helpful.

Just imagine, instead of typing in "Charizard", you can search just for Mega Charizard Fire, for example, or Yveltal EX Full Art (so, not even search just for the Yveltal's in XY, but search for that one specific EX FA, not the regular EX or the regular card, but narrow the search for a specific card!) . Much quicker, better, etc.

And of course as aforementioned, bring back search by player name and show only trades I can accept.

Thanks for making this post RoyalDuke.

Hey ROYALDUKE,

Thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the old "auction house" wasn't really user friendly. But the new one is really worse. Since the new one was implented I haven't done a single trade. It's just to annoying.

And it's not really hard to get some inspiration. Just look at "electronic bay" or other comercial sites.

The most important thing is to have more functions to filter the search. I'd like to see following search parameters:

Filter by edition

Filter by rarity

Filter by card type

Filter if acceptable

etc.

And of course it should be possible to sort the search results by start/end time.

I'm looking forward to changes. Thanks.

Hi,

"show only trades i can accept" is the most important function in the trade system...

Pls give it back this function :D

Instead of only being allowed to type in a name (which doesn't help when you're looking for cards like N and the game gives you ever card in the game that has the letter 'N' in it instead of the card "N"), there should be an option to simply search through the card database and just select the card specifically that you're looking for, such as going through and selecting the Full Art 'N', and then giving only results that have FA 'N' in it. At least it would be especially helpful when looking up cards with unsearchable names in the current system like N, or perhaps a Mega or Prime Pokemon, or when searching for Reverse Foil versions of some cards only, to even cards that have a billion versions like Reshiram when you only want a Full Art one from B&W.

Archived