Green Check Marks under the Trainers?

UdgeUdge

Okay, I've been searching around, trying to find an answer. Perhaps I'm just missing something simple, but not having any luck. What are the check marks underneath the trainers in the Trainer Challenge? I've noticed that a few of them will be checked green, but they appear to change after each match, and for the life of me, I can't figure out what they designate or why/how they change.

Thanks in advance from a new player! (Just picked up the game at 45 to play with my nephews and having flashbacks to my MtG days 20 years ago haha)

~J

As far as I can tell, they mean that you have already defeated that trainer with the deck that you have selected.

Ahh brilliant - makes perfect sense, and I didn't even think about the deck selection altering the checks that were displayed. Thanks!

No reward for that. Just a sense of pride. But, if it's a deck you bought in paper form then after any 12 wins with it you get a pack.

• 2 weeks later...

annoying when i win a match on trainer challange and receive 1 token reward when for suppost was taking a booster.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you check your collection? Boosters you get show up there. I was vexed by this and was debating asking about it when I redeemed a code and found out you had to go to your Collection and "open" boosters, theme decks, etc. there. For whatever reason, boosters you unlock via the Trainer Challenge don't seem to show up under the "rewards" for the match.

• 3 weeks later...
Any idea if you get a reward for clearing all the trainers with one deck?
You get one Token the first you beat a Trainer with each deck in each league and get a check mark. The more you beat, the more tokens you get, so that's the reward.

Don't forget to 4-star the Trainers in each league if you haven't already. You do get a lump-sum of packs when you do.

• 4 months later...

yeah I got all 4 stars on all the leagues and I was expecting a 4th league to appear but nothing happened. I was thinking it was to do with the green ticks at the bottom of the screen. I didn't really use any basic decks because when I started playing I already had redeem codes for loads of decks. this makes sense now since I used different decks and collected the pack for 12th win on each of my redeemed decks.

• 5 months later...

I wonder why some trainers have bright green check while others have a light green check.

Did you not read any of this thread you just replied to?

Did you not read any of this thread you just replied to?

No other posts mentions different shades of green so... is the question answered above? >.>

No other posts mentions different shades of green so... is the question answered above? >.>

The first reply.

As far as I can tell, they mean that you have already defeated that trainer with the deck that you have selected.

Bright is checked and Dark is not checked, but that should have been obvious based on the different shades.

The first reply.

Bright is checked and Dark is not checked, but that should have been obvious based on the different shades.

Not as obvious as you might think.

No, really this isn't just me trying to save face (no that you pointed it out I should have realized it).  Color perception can be a bit "off" for some people.  Thanks for explaining.

Hello Trainers!

Wow, this thread is quite old! In order to maintain organization and prevent confusion within the forums, we ask that you do not post in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days. As this thread has now been revived twice, I'll be closing it. Please feel free to create a new thread if you'd like to continue the discussion.

Thanks for your understanding!

Archived