Eviolite not working!

Thumbalina1810

Hey!

Ive recently built a new fire deck and have eviolites that I have tried attaching to pyroar, emboar and delphox and attack damage is not being reduced by 20.

Just thought I'd flag it up since no-one seems to have reported it!

Thumbalina

This is working as intended. Per the card text, Eviolite's damage reduction only works while it is attached to a Basic Pokemon. If you're looking for something that works on Evolved Pokemon, I recommend checking out Hard Charm from the XY expansion.

there should be some sort of disclaimer to tell people to at least try to read and understand the card text properly before filing bug reports like this.

Prof_Mathis: Apologies! My mistake...I misread the card and got used to playing it with ex's which are of course basic! Sorry for wasting your time!

Chronophysicist: Is there really any need for such comments? I made an honest mistake! Hands thrown up! But some people may not be as experienced as you, or may not be able to understand and grasp things as easily as you and its comments like that, that turn this game sour. Please think about your comments and how they can upset/offend people before posting.

Archived