"Legendary Trainer" Achievement

marrrkk

Does anyone know how to get this achievement? It's under versus, and I would have thought it would give it to me for playing a Yveltal-EX, Xerneus-EX or regular Xerneus, but it did not.

Help appreciated, Thanks!

EDIT: The picture shows what looks like two cards together, does that mean I need 2 LEGEND cards?

I'm actually wondering about the same thing. I've played several Shaymin, Shaymin-EX and Meloetta-EX, but have not received the achievement.

I think you need to put in play one of those LEGEND cards I suppose they are already rotated out... so unless you trade, it's now unobtainable

I think you need to put in play one of those LEGEND cards I suppose they are already rotated out... so unless you trade, it's now unobtainable

This is correct, back in the old days of CoL & HGSS there were legend cards, a card contained ether bottom or top half of a legend (Example Raikou & Entei Legend, Suicune & Entei Legend, Lugia Legend, Ho-oh Legends, Darkrai & Creselia Legend) If u manage to get both halfs of a legend in ur hand u can bench it as pokemon, this then will give u said achievment.

Archived