Some approval on N supporter?

UltimaKey

I have a question for someone with professional experience preferably a Prof., N supporter did get a reprint as a BW100 promo card, so does this mean that it's safe from the next rotation? Any help is always helpful though!

Best Regards,

~UltimaKey

This is what he is really asking ......

" I have mass hoarded a bunch of cards I thought had perpetual value; pls tell me wether or not i should go try to get rid of them in a fire sale cause they might suddenly be NOT worth anything and thus not worth my hoarding of them "

I actually don't have more than 4Ns, any spares would've been traded off. What you said I take offensive ;_; a lot :(

I actually don't have more than 4Ns, any spares would've been traded off. What you said I take offensive ;_; a lot :(

there there ULTIMAKEY!<3 *pat on the back

He's not wrong. The immediate assumption based on nothing is rather offensive. Especially given the card in question as N is very popular is most decks currently, so a lot of people may be wondering if it will soon be rotated out.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they just make another card with the same effect like they did with Cheren becoming Tierno. It wouldn’t be the 1st time; after all, N is just another version of Rocket’s Admin.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they just make another card with the same effect like they did with Cheren becoming Tierno. It wouldn’t be the 1st time; after all, N is just another version of Rocket’s Admin.

lol i would almost say that all trainers are recycled and renamed...

I mean if you go way back with wirlwind (catcher) and (super) energy removal (hammers/flare grunt), Professor oak (now juniper) and so on. even computer search is a recycled card...

btw while we are on that topic... when playing unlimited, shouldnt you be able to use 4 computer searches in one deck? i mean it was just an item in the old days so shouldn't you be able to run 4 in one deck?...

unfortunately it is a ace spec computer search :D one per deck as per the text on the card . Would be nice though.

Archived