Beginner Bracket, 9 code Prize pool

(must have at least 5 participants)

Unlimited, no rules no boundary’s

5 LT codes first

3 LT codes Second

1 LT code third

Masters Bracket,

24 code Prize pool

(must have at least 10 participants or drop down to beginners)

Modified, Tournament Legal only

15 LT Codes first

6 LT codes second

3 LT codes third

Side Competition, RENAME POS

3 LT codes to best name, also becomes club name ends at the start of the tournament!

enter in the comments what bracket and your ign. can only enter naming contest if you enter the tournament :D

Hello, Amyleigh195 :D I would like to join this tournament. May I ask if I can join both Modified & Unlimited(If this is not a 'few hours time-limit' tournament)? If not, perhaps, you can choose one for me because I'm not a beginner nor master. haha. In otherwords, I can probably join beginner/masters bracket because I'm just an intermediate player. Thanks.

I would like to join the side competition too, RENAME POST. I think I would like to name this post as 'A Weekend Resplendent Joust Tournament' or just 'Resplendent Joust Tournament' for players who are not in the weekend during the period of this tournament. Thanks :D

Hello, Amyleigh195 :D I would like to join this tournament. May I ask if I can join both Modified & Unlimited(If this is not a 'few hours time-limit' tournament)? If not, perhaps, you can choose one for me because I'm not a beginner nor master. haha. In otherwords, I can probably join beginner/masters bracket because I'm just an intermediate player. Thanks.

I would like to join the side competition too, RENAME POST. I think I would like to name this post as 'A Weekend Resplendent Joust Tournament' or just 'Resplendent Joust Tournament' for players who are not in the weekend during the period of this tournament. Thanks :D

i was gonna run both at the same time sorry :/

I'll sign up for the Beginner's Bracket. You know my name, same here as ingame's. Let's hope a few more join this thing.

OK, my idea for the new name: YOOMTAH!

sign me up to masters bracket please. is the tourney starting at 8am gmt at a lobby (eg Tourney stragety) or is it going to be (eg 4 days to defeat your opponents) and starts at 8am.

The full tournament will be run all day Sunday aka qualifying, Semi's and finals all Sunday. i'll give more info Saturday

May I also join this tourney in for either one if there is a spot :) My in-game name is "UltimaKey"

Sure :)

Archived