No tokens when i win really quick, and it happens alot :(

Spatrick

I think it is strange a player doesn't get tokens when they win really quick, in real tournaments you beat the other player sometimes quick aswell.

And you do get rewared, and online really often i win and get no tokens.

I think you should always get tokens no matter how quick you win a game, it is disrepectful to the person who invested in their deck and not really helping the player who is losing aswell.

Every game you play, you should grow in some way... and not in frustration because you didn't get rewareded.

Patrick

"every step you take, you grow..."

Guest ArtichokeCat

obviously,it's because the game has to last at least what was it...2.5 minutes before you get tokens.

Hi Spatrick,

I'll submit your feedback to the Dev team for review and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

They put the time minimum in place to prevent people from abusing the token system - otherwise players could just start and quit games for fast tokens.

I think if the other player concedes or you win in a 'proper' fashion (deckout, all prizes taken, all opponents K.O., etc) the tokens should be applied.

However; if in the case where one player concedes the game - I think the winning player should still receive a token if the amount of time required hasn't yet been met for both players to receive tokens as per normal play.

I understand some people abuse the system, that happens.

But very often with a yveltal, you can knock out a player pretty quick.

Maybe come up with a system like this, you always get 1 token... and 6 prize cards /3 = 2... so every 3 prize cards you collect you get another token, so max 3 tokens for a player.

I think this could stimulate people to play / keep on playing... you always get tokens, and you eliminate basicly fraud due to the fact you promote real play.

The more packs people purchase with tokens, or purchase tournament tickets with tokens( if tournaments are on air) the more people will play this game.

I understand some people abuse the system, that happens.

But very often with a yveltal, you can knock out a player pretty quick.

Maybe come up with a system like this, you always get 1 token... and 6 prize cards /3 = 2... so every 3 prize cards you collect you get another token, so max 3 tokens for a player.

I think this could stimulate people to play / keep on playing... you always get tokens, and you eliminate basicly fraud due to the fact you promote real play.

The more packs people purchase with tokens, or purchase tournament tickets with tokens( if tournaments are on air) the more people will play this game.

The loser still get 1 token...

And conceding a game, to be honnest... should not be an option, people need to learn to lose a game(kids especially)!!!

And conceding a game, to be honnest... should not be an option, people need to learn to lose a game(kids especially)!!!

But conceding is the same as losing a game. And honestly, it saves both you, and your opponent's time. It's a win/win for both parties. Well, except when you don't get the token reward because of the time limit, which should go in my opinion. If someone concedes the match, the winner should always receive something, regardless of how long the match had been running.

You don't want to know how many times players concede after they see a yveltal his the board, and followed by a fan search with by 2 othe EX pokemon... very often instant concede, and i get nothing!!!

Me and my son(7) play this game, i often meet players that concede early... and he wants to concede when he thinks he is losing, ofcource i get the time and such!!!

But it is not always about winning, if you lose... you can learn a great deal from the winning deck ;)

Well, I don't know anything about this game's meta, as I've started playing only a week ago. But if Yveltal + Ex Pokémon decks are the current hot thing to be ran by everyone and their dog I wouldn't blame them for conceding such a match. Going up against the same meta deck over again gets boring fast; people might prefer some deck variance in their match ups. Also, there isn't much to learn from facing the same kind of decks over again after the first few times you've played against them.

Anyway, I've been playing some PvP ranked matches lately and haven't had a single player concede against me (yet). Then again, I don't run anything fancy in my deck, lol...

Archived