Game not respnding

BenXBlack93

Hi

I'm having this issue with the game when a loggin and i stay in the game i play like i always do, i go to the shop i redeem codes etc. The probem is at some point my game is not responding, so to close the game i go the windows task but not even windows task can't close the game so i have to log off windows, and log in again.

If anyone could help me with this, this probem started like yesterday.

Thank You.

Hello RUBENHDM4,

I'm sorry to hear you're having sudden issues with the game!

It is possible that you may be able to get everything working again by uninstalling the game and doing a fresh install. Please try fully uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer via the Download link on the Pokémon TCG Online homepage.

It is also possible that this could be an issue with your computer resources. I would recommend looking into recently installed programs that may be taking up background resources. Another thing to try is to navigate to the Options menu in-game and select "Fastest" under performance settings. This option will run the game with minimal graphics settings and may clear up a few resources.

If you are still having issues with your game after these steps, I would recommend starting a ticket by following the link in my signature.

Archived