Need Help/Tip

calculi

Hello!

Can you guys help me out?

I am close to getting 500 tokens, should i get a theme deck in the shop or booster packs instead? and a little explanation why should i get themedeck/boosterpack. :)

if you don't plan on ever spending money on this game buy the theme deck and continue having fun on the trainer challenges

if you are planning to invest with money then buy the booster packs to expand your collection

the theme decks pretty much give you really **** cards but good enough to play around in the trainer challenge. The booster packs give a lot less cards but has the benefit potentially giving you something outside of theme decks and help get you on your way to making better decks, however that it almost unlikely to ever happen without you yourself redeeming some packs and trading for better cards yourself.

Guest ArtichokeCat

The Resilient Life deck gives you a ton of stuff for making an Aromatisse deck if that's what you want..

cool tips guys!

i'm doing good in rank play using combined water and grass deck, i just noticed i am easily beaten by legendary users(like for every active and bench pokemon they were legends -_-).

So I'm really troubled if i should get Resilient Life theme deck(or other theme deck) or 2 pcs legendary treasure booster pack :(

Guest ArtichokeCat

Legendaries get crushed by the Bouffalant in your basic green deck...try to find a safeguard pokemon maybe? (sigilyph is in LT) but i wouldn't suggest the LT packs because i personally have horrible luck with them. Xerneas (Resilient Life) does surprisingly OK vs Yveltal EX (though Yveltal EX can crush anything)

ok i have made up my mind, since i am doing fine with my current deck. I'll get the boosters instead of the theme deck.

so w/c booster packs are good to get these times? LT? flashfire? xy? etc

also i have this card i got recently and it has a "Pokemon League" icon on the card, is that normal?

There is one Suicune (Safeguard) in the solar strike theme deck. It would probably fit into your current deck. ^.^

cool. I'll note of those guys. thanks!

Is there anyway to download the card pictures to avoid realtime downloading from the server during gameplay?

Is there anyway to download the card pictures to avoid realtime downloading from the server during gameplay?

Go to your collection, check "Show Unowned," and look around at the cards while they load. It will take a while. Do this for pokemon, trainers, and energy.

If some fail to load, you will have to restart the program and repeat for them.

Archived