Qwilfish-Snorlax???

Guest ArtichokeCat

Guest ArtichokeCat

aka Mwahahaha because that's what i named it in deck manager)

OKAY....I've changed the deck...A LOT

Okayyy, here's the list...please, I NEED ADVICE even though this is supposed to be a fun and horrible deck

Pokemon-12...

3 FF Snorlax

2-2 XY Raichu

2 Virizion EX

1 Reshiram

1-1 Abomasnow

Trainers-36...

Supporters-12

4 N

4 Professor Sycamore

2 Colress

1 Skyla

1 Lysandre

Items-16...

2 Evosoda

2 Super Rod

2 Switch

1 Pokemon Catcher

3 Hypnotoxic Laser

4Ultra Ball

1 Startling Megaphone

1 Tool Scrapper

Tools (Including ACE SPEC)-6...

2 Muscle Band

2 Silver Bangle

1 Float Stone

1 Life Dew ACE SPEC

Stadiums-2...

2 Virbank City Gym

Energy-12...

8 Grass Energy

4 Double Colorless Energy

This version is focused on OHKOs with Snorlax+Silver Bangle/Muscle Band-Laser-Bank

Here's an alternate list using Aromatisse and Xerneas as acceleration and Keldeo EX as Special Condition preventer.

Pokemon-14

2-2 Aromatisse

1 Xerneas

2-2 XY Raichu

3 Snorlax

2 Keldeo EX

Trainers-34

Supporters-13

4 N

4 Proffesor Sycamore

2 Colress

2 Skyla

1 Lysandre

Items-11

2 Evosoda

2 Super Rod

3 Ultra Ball

1 Startling Megaphone

1 Tool Scrapper

1 Switch

1 Pokemon Catcher

Tools (Including ACE SPEC)-7

2 Float Stone

2 Hard Charm

2 Muscle Band

1 Life Dew ACE SPEC

Stadiums-3

3 Aspertia City Gym

Energy-12

8 Fairy Energy

4 Double Colorless Energy

This version is focused on having a tough Snorlax and keeping it alive with Aspertia City Gym and Hard Charm, but sometimes you might need a little extra damage for something, so there's Muscle Band

I've tried these decks a few times and they were pretty successful...4 wins out of 5 games with the Fairy Variant and i can't say for the other one because the 'Wins Since Last Edit' is broken.

Alright! That's it! Questions? Suggestions? Advice? Put them in the comments! Thank You! (Reminder, this is supposed to be horrible.)

Guest ArtichokeCat

I have no idea. That's the point. Hmm...I think because TylyrPlays did a FlashFire review and said that Snorlax was going to change the format..."This Pokemon is the absolute best card you will ever see in this whole trading card game..." So...I'm trying to make Snorlax playable but i only have 1 Virizion Ex on me atm so iIm using Aromatisse and Keldeo EX for energy accel and special conditions Hopefully...Snorlax won't even have to be played and It'll be Qwillfish+Raichu

I kinda see a strategy with qwilfish/rock guard that is similar to a chesnaught/rock guard strategy. In chesnaught there is also keldeo/float stone but instead of snorlax as an attacker it uses ninjask to attack and auto switch out into the pokemon with rock guard again.

As far as your deck goes, qwilfish only has 80HP instead of 160 like chesnaught but takes up less deck space without stage 2's/rare candies so it might be wise to have support like with raichu.

I would consider xerneus-ex though if you can get one or two (not too expensive for an -ex) since it goes well with your fairy/double colorless/keldeo/float stone and perhaps some rocky helmet to go with qwilfish in case you lose/can't get out rock guard.

Last thing I would say is just my opinion but having both garden/virbank seems risky. I would try to fit in skyla and maybe cut some, especially since a lot of other players may play virbank against you anyway.

If you want to give ninjask a try instead of snorlax (or maybe even something like the seismotoad with auto-switch) the energy would be do-able with some rainbow nrg.

Hope this advice is useful.

Actually this deck could work well if you focus in snorlax and raichu but not in Qwilfish.

Of course if you dont play Qyilfish, you dont play Virbank and Lasers.

4x Snorlax

3-3x Raiuchu

Also focus in Fairy and Keldeo for the waking up those fat ********.

2x Keldeo

2-2x Aromatisse

Dont use Virizion if you go Fairy.

2x Xerneas (the regular one for accelerating)

Use Asperia City Gim, forget aboute Fairy garden because you need the snorlax to live as long is posible. Maybe some Hard Charms could do great.

Hope you like my ideas, good luck!

If you go for KOs, using lasers you can only aim for 130-140 hp pokemon.

How do you pretend to KO Ex (170-180 hp)??

Guest ArtichokeCat

Snorlax+Silver Bangle+Laser-Bank!!!!

How do you not know it?

This has been used with Bouffalant ( Gold Breaker) for a very long time! :P

Guest ArtichokeCat

Hey mods...could you please change the name of this thread to...

FF Snorlax is OP

Thanks! This is because i have completely taken out the Qwilfish aspect of the deck and i don't want the title to be confusing...

Archived