Game keeps freezing

Maste200

Around 10minutes after i open the game, it just freezes and i have to open the game again... the problem is, i can't play because of that... Can someone help me ?

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

Hope that helps!

Hmmmm It didn't help.... Reinstalled twice and did the refresher thing... Is there anything else i could do ?

Hi Maste200,

• Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
  • Try lowering your desktop resolution to 1024x768.
  • Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes, lower your game resolution to 1024x768.
  • Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings.
  • Try running TCGO from the “Refresher” file, which can be found in your “Pokemon Trading Card Game Online” folder.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.
  • Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).

Archived