When ever I open the game, the video is all messed up.

maxdoss

I have it on Mac, and I've installed and uninstalled about 3 times. Whenever I open the game, the screen is all messed up. The colors are off, there is no sound, and it's just screwed up, preventing me from enjoying it. Please help.

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Howdy Maxdoss,

First, please ensure that your Mac meets the minimum system requirements below. If you're on the low end of the system requirements listed below, then it may cause issues. You might want to try playing at a lower resolution to see if that helps, also make sure that all of your device drivers are up to date.

Minimum

CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor

RAM: 1024 MB

Video: ATI X1600, NVidia 7300 GT, or Intel integrated graphics chip

Recommended

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor

RAM: 1024MB or higher

Video: ATI 2600, NVidia x6xx or higher video card with 256 MB of Video RAM

Try updating the game by loading the "Refresher" file, which can be found in your Pokemon install directory.

If you manage to get in the game, go to the in-game settings and switch performance to "Fastest", you can also try lowering your in-game resolution, switching to windowed mode, and turning off card animations.

Archived