P1nkAvenger

ZaftCo. (Trading Company)

Cherryllia

Hello, P1nkavenger :D I didn't realize that I can't trade here unless I become a member. Hehe. I've read the terms and would like to join. Thanks.

P1nkAvenger
Hello, P1nkavenger :D I didn't realize that I can't trade here unless I become a member. Hehe. I've read the terms and would like to join. Thanks.

Hey Cherryllia, welcome to the team.

Just wanted to clarify: Anyone can request for cards (their packs for our cards). But in order to take trade requests you must be a member, but since anyone can be a member by following simple procedures - anyone can infact trade here xD

Amitai-Gaunt

Read the whole thing... Sounds great to me! I, too, would like to be a memeber of ZaftCo. Trading, and I hope that you don't mind me paraphrasing my request! :D

itstoomisty

My bad, I missed the first line when I read this last night lol. Also I would like to ask to join ZaftCo.!

Nakuza

I have read the thread in its entirety and wish to become a member. I accept the terms written in the original post.

**Side note-- based on your response to my criticism, would you be implying that I would need to quit TC in order to become and authorized trader here?

P1nkAvenger
I have read the thread in its entirety and wish to become a member. I accept the terms written in the original post.

**Side note-- based on your response to my criticism, would you be implying that I would need to quit TC in order to become and authorized trader here?

Its not criticism, and you have just joined the member list!

You mentioned that you would spear head the Gem promos. Since I have zero of them to trade, I would be solely relying on you to do so if I added it to our trade-able list. I hope you understand and please accept 1000 apologies if I have offended you.

With deep sincerity. Welcome to the team!

P1nkAvenger
Read the whole thing... Sounds great to me! I, too, would like to be a memeber of ZaftCo. Trading, and I hope that you don't mind me paraphrasing my request! :D

You as long as you have acknowledged reading the thread that is good enough for me. Remember you must follow all the procedures and rules as well. Welcome to the team :)

My bad, I missed the first line when I read this last night lol. Also I would like to ask to join ZaftCo.!

Hey mistry please read the How to join section! Its real easy, by following those instructions tell me that you have at least read this thread! Would love to have you part of the team :). We open in 4 hours... woohhooo!

Nakuza
Its not criticism, and you have just joined the member list!

You mentioned that you would spear head the Gem promos. Since I have zero of them to trade, I would be solely relying on you to do so if I added it to our trade-able list. I hope you understand and please accept 1000 apologies if I have offended you.

With deep sincerity. Welcome to the team!

No you didnt offend me, but I meant in order to become an authorized trader rather than just a member, would I have to quit TC?

P1nkAvenger
No you didnt offend me, but I meant in order to become an authorized trader rather than just a member, would I have to quit TC?

I mean there is no difference in terms of what you can do as a member and a "trading ambassador". I mean to only add people there as a status symbol. Trading ambassords will be held to a higher standard, they must be able to take peoples "harsh words" and not say anything back (harsh words is a very nice way to put it) that is inappropriate. They represent this co. so they would also always need to sell their stuff at our prices, even in public and private trades.

There is no real advantage to be one, for as long as you are a member you can trade both ways on this thread. Yes, you would need to quit TC and that alone would not guarantee you a spot on that list, any one on that list i would consider my partner. LOL, i really don't see the value to be on that list unless you are looking for fame and of course being on that list doesn't mean anything unless this trading co. is successful xD. We got a lot to prove ^^

mlies

I need:

2 SR Ultra Ball(2x30=60)

For a total of 60 FF packs

P1nkAvenger

Hello Mods:

Please can you change the title of this thread to:

ZaftCo. (Trading Company)

Instead of "ZaftCo. (New Trading Co.) - Launching with a 20 Pack Giveaway !!" ... As the give away aspect of this thread is almost over. Thank you so much.

P1nkAvenger
I need:

2 SR Ultra Ball(2x30=60)

For a total of 60 FF packs

Hi Mlies, sure thing! I will send the trade immediately, thanks for using zaft co.

Samurott0526

You forgot to put Legend after Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend and Entei & Raikou Legend. Also am I eligible for the free packs?

P1nkAvenger
You forgot to put Legend after Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend and Entei & Raikou Legend. Also am I eligible for the free packs?

LOL you are right! I am a bit lazy to make the change, but I will soon! Yes you are number 16) on my list out of 35 eligible participants. I will be using a formula on excel to randomly choose 4 winners. I will draw and announce the winners tomorrow.

Quelites

Hi,

I need:

2 x Virizion EX Full Art (2 x 11 )

For a total of 22 FF boosters.

Thanks.

P1nkAvenger
Hi,

I need:

2 x Virizion EX Full Art (2 x 11 )

For a total of 22 FF boosters.

Thanks.

Hey Quelites, I will send you the trade right away. Thanks for your business.

NidoThrone

I need:

(Plasma Freeze)

x2 Nidoking (2 x .5= **

x2 Nidoqueen (2 x .5= **

x4 Nidorina (4 x .33= 1.32)

x4 Nidorino (4 x .33= 1.32)

For a Total of 4.64 ~rounded 5 ff packs

I would also like if possible:

HS Triumphant

x2 Nidoqueen (2 x .5 = **

x4 nidoran male (4 x .25= **

x4 nidoran female (4 x .25 = 1)

for total of 3 ff packs

Grand total of 8 ff packs

I didn't see Triumphant on your list however if you are able to somehow acquire these cards that be doing me a solid. (since triumphant wasn't listed I am willing to negotiate price otherwise.)

Thanks.

P1nkAvenger
I need:

(Plasma Freeze)

x2 Nidoking (2 x .5= **

x2 Nidoqueen (2 x .5= **

x4 Nidorina (4 x .33= 1.32)

x4 Nidorino (4 x .33= 1.32)

For a Total of 4.64 ~rounded 5 ff packs

I would also like if possible:

HS Triumphant

x2 Nidoqueen (2 x .5 = **

x4 nidoran male (4 x .25= **

x4 nidoran female (4 x .25 = 1)

for total of 3 ff packs

Grand total of 8 ff packs

I didn't see Triumphant on your list however if you are able to somehow acquire these cards that be doing me a solid. (since triumphant wasn't listed I am willing to negotiate price otherwise.)

Thanks.

**Note** Please Tag your FF Packs. I will try again later, or you can send the trade to me. The price quote I gave you is for the non-RH versions.

Hi Nidothrone, those cards you wanted from plasma freeze are not in high demand and it just so happens I am extremely well stocked in them. For that reason I am more than happy to round down to 4 FF packs. I will send the trade in the next 10 minutes, Thanks for using ZaftCo.

Unfortunately I am quite reluctant to trade my old cards, that is why we do not quote them in our list. But I will keep my eyes out of you:

If other traders would like to service your trade, I would be recommending they do it for:

2 Nidoqueen HST (2x2) = 4

4 nidoran male HST (0.5x4) = 2

4 nidoran female HST (0.5x4) = 2

But you could probably find better value for yourself if you made your own public trades. :)

NidoThrone

Thanks for the prompt reply I wont be able to send you the codes write away but expect them in the following hrs; its been a pleasure to do business with you.

P1nkAvenger
Thanks for the prompt reply I wont be able to send you the codes write away but expect them in the following hrs; its been a pleasure to do business with you.

yes and by codes I am sure you mean in game packs! Just send me the deal for 4 FF, my cards are tagged. Thanks again :)

*update*

I have sent the trade for 4 Kangastan EX, this is obviously not what you need to give. Just making it easier for you to counter later. Just counter the trade for 4 FF. Going back to sleep zZzzzZzzz xD

Cherryllia

Hello, P1nkAvenger :D Just to clarify that although I would like to join your cause so that I can obtain and trade out cards at a fair price and promote fairness, I do not have much cards. Hence, I will most likely only trade for cards or packs that I want/need for my deck building. There was someone who asked, just now, whether I would trade Yveltal EX FA for Emolga EX, Articuno EX FA, Skarmory EX FA & Yveltal EX. Note that the price is almost the same. However, I do not need those cards nor do I have the confidence to be able to trade them out for the cards I need again. As you can see, those are cards in low demand excluding Yveltal EX. Please provide some advice on this matter. Thanks.

Bonestza

P1nk, add me on the game, we got some chattin' to do ;)

P1nkAvenger
P1nk, add me on the game, we got some chattin' to do ;)

I am totally cool chatting here in this thread. I would add you and chat with you in game but unfortunately I am muted!

Hello, P1nkAvenger :D Just to clarify that although I would like to join your cause so that I can obtain and trade out cards at a fair price and promote fairness, I do not have much cards. Hence, I will most likely only trade for cards or packs that I want/need for my deck building. There was someone who asked, just now, whether I would trade Yveltal EX FA for Emolga EX, Articuno EX FA, Skarmory EX FA & Yveltal EX. Note that the price is almost the same. However, I do not need those cards nor do I have the confidence to be able to trade them out for the cards I need again. As you can see, those are cards in low demand excluding Yveltal EX. Please provide some advice on this matter. Thanks.

Yea don't do that trade I wouldn't. Don't trade your highly demanded cards for not so demanded cards :)

Out of those cards only the Skarmory EX FA & Yveltal EX have a decent trade value. Personally I don't like normal yvetal EX, because they are more expensive and don't look half as cool as the promos!

Also please note you dont need to be a member to trade packs for cards on this thread.

And don't worry I dont care about your collection or anything like that. Truly any one can apply for a membership and trade here freely.

Apophys_MD

I need:

2x Garbodor (LT because cheapest) - 1.5 FF ea.

1x Computer Search - 2 FF

For a total of 5 FF.

+skyarrow bridge 0.5 FF

P1nkAvenger
I need:

2x Garbodor (LT because cheapest) - 1.5 FF ea.

1x Computer Search - 2 FF

For a total of 5 FF.

+skyarrow bridge 0.5 FF

Hey Apophys_MD, I will send trade right away for 5 FF; don't worry about the skyarrow. Thanks again! ^^