P1nkAvenger

ZaftCo. (Trading Company)

subby25

what you are doing is a great thing and i wanted to give you very positive feedback because this is a very good thing and it helps me out alot thank you

Bonestza

My only suggestion is to take a good long look at TC, and don't become that.

That's about it.

Good luck Zaff Co.!

P1nkAvenger
My only suggestion is to take a good long look at TC, and don't become that.

That's about it.

Good luck Zaff Co.!

what you are doing is a great thing and i wanted to give you very positive feedback because this is a very good thing and it helps me out alot thank you

Hey guys thanks for the positive feedback I really appreciate it. I would love to keep things civil and not bash the competition, we are certainly all have our opinions and I have mine of course!

Objectively as I can, the thing that will make us different is:

1) I am opening this thread for everyone to trade. So instead of selecting a handful of traders, I am welcoming all to sell their cards for our listed price so as to open up a sense of Free trade. Of course only members can answer trades, but since any1 can easily be a member... technically its open to all!

2) we trade in FF packs. The reason is top cut is our competition and they are incontrol of somewhere between 15,000 and 30,000 packs. However their stock of FF packs is relatively modest. By trading in FF it will ensure that they will not try to buy us up, as I am the only volume trader that is part of this trading co right now. I certainly hope to offer the best value for FF packs and still give a reasonable option for other packs -> but admitted top cut will probably offer better value for older packs, as long as they have those cards in stock.

3) Since this thread is my baby and I have personally invested in 1000s and 1000s of redeemable codes, I dont care about making that xtra pack here and there. We will always honor our listed price when people make a trade request.

Guest ArtichokeCat

Hmm...about FF packs...the only way i manage to get any is by tournament participation!!!! xD

But seriously, you're right about how Top Cut doesn't have many FF packs on them, but are they using FF as the medium of exchange? I think just for Flashfire cards (IDK about prices haven't been trading for since FF came out)...but everywhere, FF is definitely preferred...

Your prices are very close to Top Cut prices but there's the darned conversion chart...IDK how to feel about it...

Price Comparison

Top Cut: Virizion EX-9 packs...(any)

Zaft Co.: Virizion EX-7 packs...(FF)

7 FF= 12 XY, PLS

7 FF= 10.5 Other...

Not meant to bash or anything but...(I probably screwed the math so don't mind this post)

UltimaKey

Hey, I saw that SR Random Receiver was at 4pax and the SR Rocky Helmet is also at 4, I would say that Random Receiver is more valuable probably by like a pack or two and the Helmet be dropped by like a pack or a half.

Lugiatina

I would like to be a member of ZaftCo and I have read the entire thread and accept how things work

P1nkAvenger
I would like to be a member of ZaftCo and I have read the entire thread and accept how things work

Hey lugiatina would love to welcome you to the team. But there are a few things that I saw in which I would like to go over with you in private first - mostly related to how we plan to conduct trades behind glass windows. Ill try to message you in game first. Thanks for your interest.

P1nkAvenger
Hmm...about FF packs...the only way i manage to get any is by tournament participation!!!! xD

But seriously, you're right about how Top Cut doesn't have many FF packs on them, but are they using FF as the medium of exchange? I think just for Flashfire cards (IDK about prices haven't been trading for since FF came out)...but everywhere, FF is definitely preferred...

Your prices are very close to Top Cut prices but there's the darned conversion chart...IDK how to feel about it...

Price Comparison

Top Cut: Virizion EX-9 packs...(any)

Zaft Co.: Virizion EX-7 packs...(FF)

7 FF= 12 XY, PLS

7 FF= 10.5 Other...

Not meant to bash or anything but...(I probably screwed the math so don't mind this post)

Honestly the pack conversion rates a bit too extreme. I think I will have them more like:

LT and EP 2.5:1 (cause this is a terrible set and I don't even want them 2.5:1 to be honest) xD

XY & PS 1.5:1

All other Packs 1:33:1 --- so the idea here is that for larger orders the pack conversion would kick in more so than for smaller orders.

* note a lot of cards are 1.5, and with the 1.33 its gonna make it a nice even 2.0, or very very close to this number --> hope this makes sense.

** probably also leave a disclaimer that for pack conversions we will always round up to the nearest whole number.

What do you think ?

P1nkAvenger
Hey, I saw that SR Random Receiver was at 4pax and the SR Rocky Helmet is also at 4, I would say that Random Receiver is more valuable probably by like a pack or two and the Helmet be dropped by like a pack or a half.

Hey Ultima, you are absolutely right. I have noted the change and it will be updated by the 20th. thanks :)

P1nkAvenger

CALL OUT TO BBZMARKUS:

I ran some tests according to your suggestions, they are "surprisingly" accurate. Just wanted to thank you again. Please feel free to add more input as I look to finalize the list by the 20th.

Guest ArtichokeCat
Honestly the pack conversion rates a bit too extreme. I think I will have them more like:

LT and EP 2.5:1 (cause this is a terrible set and I don't even want them 2.5:1 to be honest) xD

XY & PS 1.5:1

All other Packs 1:33:1 --- so the idea here is that for larger orders the pack conversion would kick in more so than for smaller orders.

* note a lot of cards are 1.5, and with the 1.33 its gonna make it a nice even 2.0, or very very close to this number --> hope this makes sense.

** probably also leave a disclaimer that for pack conversions we will always round up to the nearest whole number.

What do you think ?

Overall Great!

LT is horrible...I opened a ton of packs on my alt..the rares for all of them were all Ninetails or Mismagius... AGREED

XY isn't that great with pull rates...Holos 1 in 5 packs... AGREED

Plasma Storm...what's wrong with Plasma Storm? ???

P1nkAvenger
Overall Great!

LT is horrible...I opened a ton of packs on my alt..the rares for all of them were all Ninetails or Mismagius... AGREED

XY isn't that great with pull rates...Holos 1 in 5 packs... AGREED

Plasma Storm...what's wrong with Plasma Storm? ???

Nothing wrong with plasma storm. I just think its 10-12% better than PF, PB and other packs ({1.33/1.5}-1. But ill talk to a few more people. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

BBZMarkus
CALL OUT TO BBZMARKUS:

I ran some tests according to your suggestions, they are "surprisingly" accurate. Just wanted to thank you again. Please feel free to add more input as I look to finalize the list by the 20th.

NP, like i said most of the values are good, mabey some are a bit to high since FF packs are most wanted right now. But in 1 or 2 weeks when FF hype is over all your prices will be ok. For now i would change some of the primes:

[TABLE=class: cms_table_grid]

Gengar Prime

Scizor Prime

7*

Mew Prime

6*

Crobat Prime

5*

Tyranitar Prime

5*

Raichu Prime

Houndoom Prime

Celebi Prime

[/TABLE]

Nakuza

So a few problems--

- Lacks Negative conversion rate if customer pays in HGSS-CoL packs. (Suggested 0.33:1)

- Lacks information regarding pack exchange (Are they simply conversion rates or can you actually do a pack exchange based on these rates?)

- 1 Pack compensation policy makes little sense (If I order 26,000,000 Bidoofs, you're never going to have that)

- Should standardize Lati and Gem promos (which I will spearhead if need be)

- Members should be eliminated if inactive after a certain time

- Reverse Holo vs. Regular price differences

- 3 and 6 for Raikou is high, considering its absence in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 decks.

- Lacks Garchomp EX Promo card (suggested at 3)

- DV cards are exponentially harder to find, thus Set should be listed at 18-20

- DV Kyurem should be listed as an individual card

- Emolga EX listed high at 2:3 (Suggested 1:2)

BrownMan25

i like the set up hope to make trades in the future. hope u guys do well

Guest jasonjasonlin

can i join this thread? I also think n fa and ultra ball sr's price is about the same

itstoomisty

Are you accepting trade requests yet? If so I would like Virizion EX FA please. I have PB packs so that would be 11x1.33 = 14.63 (15?). Thanks!

Guest ArtichokeCat

I thought he said not until the 21st...someone didn't read the entire thread..xD

Quelites

Hi P1nkavenger, I have traded with you in the past and wish you the best of luck in your enterprise.

I have a comment and a suggestion regarding the conversion rates for non FF packs. It may prove to be too confusing or make you and the other traders waste time verifying conversion rates and replying to enquiries ("is it 13 or 14 packs?"). Could you perhaps create a different system? Perhaps something along the lines of "if your order is for less than X FF packs, add Y more packs to the total if paying with packs of another set".

Moving on to a different subject, I find it particularly interesting that you emphasize operating in the open. As someone that is new to trading, I'm wondering what it would take for someone to have enough stock of cards to become a trader in your company. Can you provide any information or advice?

Kind regards.

P1nkAvenger

RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:

NP, like i said most of the values are good, mabey some are a bit to high since FF packs are most wanted right now. But in 1 or 2 weeks when FF hype is over all your prices will be ok. For now i would change some of the primes:

[TABLE=class: cms_table_grid]

Gengar Prime

Scizor Prime

7*

Mew Prime

6*

Crobat Prime

5*

Tyranitar Prime

5*

Raichu Prime

Houndoom Prime

Celebi Prime

[/TABLE]

Thanks again markus, I will review it one more time. But my market tests are indicating I am not too far away from the prices I have set already for primes. My concern is that these primes will be harder and harder to find. And all those primes, except for celebi and houndoom, definitely take some time to track down. My personal stock on these primes are relatively low compared to my stock on other cards.

So a few problems--

1) Lacks Negative conversion rate if customer pays in HGSS-CoL packs. (Suggested 0.33:1)

2) Lacks information regarding pack exchange (Are they simply conversion rates or can you actually do a pack exchange based on these rates?)

3) 1 Pack compensation policy makes little sense (If I order 26,000,000 Bidoofs, you're never going to have that)

4) Should standardize Lati and Gem promos (which I will spearhead if need be)

5) Members should be eliminated if inactive after a certain time

6) Reverse Holo vs. Regular price differences

7) 3 and 6 for Raikou is high, considering its absence in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 decks.

8) Lacks Garchomp EX Promo card (suggested at 3)

9) DV cards are exponentially harder to find, thus Set should be listed at 18-20

10) DV Kyurem should be listed as an individual card

11) Emolga EX listed high at 2:3 (Suggested 1:2)

1) I know that with patience it is possible to sell Col and HGSS packs anywhere from 5-10 Packs. So 0.33:1 sounds very favorable. However I still rather not deal with those packs since I will need the packs I get from servicing trades to restock my cards. It could be something I would consider if I had a few more Volume traders on my team.

2) Good point here, I will definitely clear it up.

3)I see your point here. I will need to add a disclaimer that I will not be trading more than a full set to anyone (4 of the same card). This is not a thread so people can buy my cards and sell for more (though this will inevitably happen). But, I also think you misread. It is the trade itself that I am compensating, not on a per card basis.

4) I dont wanna deal with cards that are difficult to restock. The prices of these cards are hard to determine and I dont wanna start charging over 140 packs which, if i am not mistaken, is what you are charging for your Gem promos. Also as much as I like you, it will be hard for me to depend on someone that is already part of our competition - I want to have the ability to service every trade myself (though I am hopeful I will have lots of help xD).

5)Only members can trade on this thread. But since it is very easy to become a member (if you have no tradable cards you could still be a member), in essence anyone can trade - this is what I mean by free trade. I dont see a point removing members, I want that list to be long so people can see the free trade point. However, I plan to keep the most active and helpful members at the top of the list.

6) Again since I am the only volume trader in this trading co right now, I will not be differentiating RH and Halo cards. You ask for a card and I will get you that card.

7) I will consider reducing this price once i run more market tests on it and increase my back up stock for those items. My stock is the most relevant part of this equation. I have colored this point because it is a point I plan to revisit in the near future. Thank you

8) again I am not ready to trade cards that I am not sure what will happen to them in the future: will the developers give more opportunity to win them? Will there be a code available soon? Will you be able to buy them for gems?

9) Yea I think I will raise the price soon, again back to my stock dilemma. I have quite a number of these sets available. And I don't mind letting some go at a lower price. See it works both ways! But yea I think raising it a bit more will be a more accurate reflection. I think that I will add a disclaimer, only one DV set per person, maximum.

10) For me I only want to sell my DV cards as a set. If more volume traders join me, this is something I will definitely change.

11) I will consider reducing this price once i run more market tests on it and increase my back up stock for those items. My stock is the most relevant part of this equation. I have colored this point because it is a point I plan to revisit in the near future. Thank you.

..........I also think n fa and ultra ball sr's price is about the same

I am going with what my market tests say. And right now it is indeed easier to find FA Ns then SR Ultra balls. Thanks for your input though! :)

..............I have a comment and a suggestion regarding the conversion rates for non FF packs. It may prove to be too confusing or make you and the other traders waste time verifying conversion rates and replying to enquiries ("is it 13 or 14 packs?"). Could you perhaps create a different system? Perhaps something along the lines of "if your order is for less than X FF packs, add Y more packs to the total if paying with packs of another set"...........

I will be tweaking on how to effectively communicate what I mean. The conversion rates are there to encourage people to trade FF in this thread. It is just easier for me to manage. This goes back to the point that I am the only volume trader part of this trading co right now. It also serves as a protective measure - so that I dont get bought out too easily (since there a some traders that single handedly control over 10,000+ old packs).

P1nkAvenger
I thought he said not until the 21st...someone didn't read the entire thread..xD

Are you accepting trade requests yet? If so I would like Virizion EX FA please. I have PB packs so that would be 11x1.33 = 14.63 (15?). Thanks!

Artichoke! xD

But yea misty I will only take trades starting from the 21st. As I am still finalizing the finer details of this thread. :)

Mevius

Cool thread!! Heard it from my friend , I did not check forum much before. It means you will have every supply and more than louisvalentine? some of the cards are cheaper , good idea to start off something like that. Looking forward man , will definitely trade here :) can't wait!!!!

P1nkAvenger

RESPONSES TO MEMBER REQUESTS. READ DIRECTLY BELOW AT THE VERY LEAST xD

Please read the "" section. I am allowing 99.9% of the PTCGO population to join as members. Its very easy and simple.

can i join this thread? I also think n fa and ultra ball sr's price is about the same

Hi P1nkavenger, I have traded with you in the past and wish you the best of luck in your enterprise.

I have a comment and a suggestion regarding the conversion rates for non FF packs. It may prove to be too confusing or make you and the other traders waste time verifying conversion rates and replying to enquiries ("is it 13 or 14 packs?"). Could you perhaps create a different system? Perhaps something along the lines of "if your order is for less than X FF packs, add Y more packs to the total if paying with packs of another set".

Moving on to a different subject, I find it particularly interesting that you emphasize operating in the open. As someone that is new to trading, I'm wondering what it would take for someone to have enough stock of cards to become a trader in your company. Can you provide any information or advice?

Kind regards.

P1nkAvenger
Cool thread!! Heard it from my friend , I did not check forum much before. It means you will have every supply and more than louisvalentine? some of the cards are cheaper , good idea to start off something like that. Looking forward man , will definitely trade here :) can't wait!!!!

few people have more cards then LV. You are welcomed to trade here, but I will be adding a few disclaimers that I will not be trading more than 4 cards of the same type to any one trader. Also I can say no to trades. Its just gonna cost me one pack to say no - as stated in my guarantee. I will be adding a few disclaimers (4 of the same card disclaimer, 1 set of legends disclaimer, 1 DV set legend disclaimer) to protect myself from being bought out from any one person or a select group of traders. :)

P1nkAvenger

Hello Mods:

Please can you change the title of this thread to:

ZaftCo. (Trading Company)

Instead of "ZaftCo. (New Trading Co.) - Launching with a 20 Pack Giveaway !!" ... As the give away aspect of this thread is almost over. Thank you so much.