P1nkAvenger

ZaftCo. (Trading Company)

ChelleLockHeart

I'm still learning the different prices on the cards and most seemed to be right except muscle band i think is like .5-1 more than what it is listed at but not quite sure. Other than that I read through all of them and most of them seemed in order to me. Good luck ^^

Cymantex

I really think you have some great ideas going on here!

I wish you the best of luck! :)

Nakuza
You have to remember, Top Cut and ZaftCo both trade for profit. What ever price is listed you can bet that there is some profit inside - this should come to no surprise. I believe in making profit in the front end of trades (buy low sell low).

I feel like I've heard this somewhere else P1nk =)

Anyway, nice thread, I'll read it in it's entirety later and send a request to join.

Cherryllia

Thanks for the reply :D Of course, I'm still trying to find out the value for Yveltal EX Full Art. Please tell me when you determined its value. Thanks again :D

Apophys_MD

Shedinja is listed twice under Dragons Exalted.

Fairy Garden is incorrectly listed under Supporters.

First Ticket, being utterly useless, seems overpriced at 1.5 FF.

Also, even though my actual trade-able inventory is extremely limited,

I would like to be a member of ZaftCo., and I have read the entire thread and accept how things work.

Sizth

I would like to be a member of ZaftCo and I have read the entire thread and accept how things work.

It is really good to see a brand new trading co coming out.

imo it will be interesting and attention drawing to create some combo sets for trade in more competitive price (e.g. the whole evolution line, or some effective pkm combo). this may works out in regular routine, say every week?

BBZMarkus

Hi Pink, nice idea.

I think most of the values are ok, but the value of some of your regular ex are a bit to high.

Since your prices are in FF i would say:

Rayquaza Ex Reg: 4

Keldeo Ex Reg: 4

Yveltal Ex Reg: 5

Entei Ex Reg: 5

Genesect Ex Reg: 6

Deox Ex Reg: 4

Black Kyurem BB: 6

Samurott0526

I saw two problems with the legends category. You forgot the S at the end of Rayquaza & Deoxys and you forgot to put in Entei & Raikou legend entirely.

P1nkAvenger

Hey guys I have read though all the comments. Really useful stuff. I will reply each one of them when I get back. I have along road trip ahead of me so I think it could be about 12 hrs before I start to give my feedback on your feedback xD. Cheers!

nicor123

i need:

4 x Charizard EX (Combustion B.)

i can offer:

44 xy packs and a genesect full art

Guest jasonjasonlin

neat thread

P1nkAvenger
I'm still learning the different prices on the cards and most seemed to be right except muscle band i think is like .5-1 more than what it is listed at but not quite sure. Other than that I read through all of them and most of them seemed in order to me. Good luck ^^

Hi Chellelockheart, thanks for your input, but I am happy leaving muscle bands at 0.5 instead of raising to to 1 pack. :D

Thanks for the reply :D Of course, I'm still trying to find out the value for Yveltal EX Full Art. Please tell me when you determined its value. Thanks again :D

For sure, I think I am certainly close to my valuation. But check back for updates!

Shedinja is listed twice under Dragons Exalted.

Fairy Garden is incorrectly listed under Supporters.

First Ticket, being utterly useless, seems overpriced at 1.5 FF.

Also, even though my actual trade-able inventory is extremely limited,

I would like to be a member of ZaftCo., and I have read the entire thread and accept how things work.

Hi Apophys_MD, I will be removing those errors thank you. First ticket may be utterly useless but It is still only available in in the DV set. I think I will just remove it completely as the only DV cards I plan to sell are the 21 cards together as a lot... Welcome to the team!

I would like to be a member of ZaftCo and I have read the entire thread and accept how things work.

It is really good to see a brand new trading co coming out.

imo it will be interesting and attention drawing to create some combo sets for trade in more competitive price (e.g. the whole evolution line, or some effective pkm combo). this may works out in regular routine, say every week?

Welcome to the team Sizth!

I saw two problems with the legends category. You forgot the S at the end of Rayquaza & Deoxys and you forgot to put in Entei & Raikou legend entirely.

Thanks for catching those errors, I will make that change!

P1nkAvenger
Hi Pink, nice idea.

I think most of the values are ok, but the value of some of your regular ex are a bit to high.

Since your prices are in FF i would say:

Rayquaza Ex Reg: 4

Keldeo Ex Reg: 4

Yveltal Ex Reg: 5

Entei Ex Reg: 5

Genesect Ex Reg: 6

Deox Ex Reg: 4

Black Kyurem BB: 6

The Rayquaza EX, Keldeo EX, Yeveltal EX, Deoxy EX are purposely high because I much rather sell the promos in which I can do for way less. However I will still look into these prices and see what I can do. Would you help me review the promos for each one to a very attractive price ? -- Since I have loads of stock of these cards already.

I accept your changes for the Genesect EX and BKBB EX

I will definitely have to look into the Entei Ex. However I suspect you are probably right.

Thanks so much for your input, this is exactly the kind of help I am looking for in determining a fair price to charge. So i wanted to ensure I address this reply in a post of its own! :D

P1nkAvenger
i need:

4 x Charizard EX (Combustion B.)

i can offer:

44 xy packs and a genesect full art

Hi Nicori123 this thread will only start taking trades on May 21st onwards. Also we mainly trade in FF packs and for XY packs please use the conversion rates. Another thing to note is that most of these prices will be going down for our actualy launch on May 21st. Thanks for your time :D

redeyesclover

Great, P1nkavenger! This game need this kind of thread, and for what I've see, this one will be very good. Congratulations! And I really hope I win my packs, otherwise, I'll call the P1nk Power Ranger to show you who is the boss! LOL =D

RoyalDuke

best of luck guys, but its gonna be hard competing with the other trade thread..

btw are you going to take any trade ins? or just packs and thats it?

P1nkAvenger
Great, P1nkavenger! This game need this kind of thread, and for what I've see, this one will be very good. Congratulations! And I really hope I win my packs, otherwise, I'll call the P1nk Power Ranger to show you who is the boss! LOL =D

Thanks Redeyes!

best of luck guys, but its gonna be hard competing with the other trade thread..

btw are you going to take any trade ins? or just packs and thats it?

Just Packs! For sure it wont be easy, but I assure you I alone can handle the volume of trades and I am confident more traders will help :D

eltommo

Oops, sorry p1nkavenger! Forgot that part! “I would like to be a member of ZaftCo and I have read the entire thread and accept how things work” =)

MrYeta

My opinion aboute...

1-EX cards

Entei FA 12 packs and Virizion FA 11 packs, really?? Entei is over estimated clearly

2-Legend cards

I think the full set should be more expensive that the separated parts, that is because you need to take in mind the time and work it needs to pull it together

3-Energy cards

HGSS energys should be higher

4-Stadiums cards

Champions Festival is over priced (and I use it a lot for trading)

Battke city is more difficult to find

Good luck with this Co.

PD: Sorry for the bad english

Guest ArtichokeCat

wait a sec...Ghetsis is one pack? Ghetsis of all supporters?

never mind...the same reason Skyla is 1 pack...rarity..it's only found in one set...

why are the rares in FF 1 pack? in all the other sets they're .5 packs...

sure, it's in hype now, but by the 21st, i think the hype will have gone slightly down?

just my opinion

P1nkAvenger
My opinion aboute...

1-EX cards

Entei FA 12 packs and Virizion FA 11 packs, really?? Entei is over estimated clearly

2-Legend cards

I think the full set should be more expensive that the separated parts, that is because you need to take in mind the time and work it needs to pull it together

3-Energy cards

HGSS energys should be higher

4-Stadiums cards

Champions Festival is over priced (and I use it a lot for trading)

Battke city is more difficult to find

Good luck with this Co.

PD: Sorry for the bad english

Hey Mryeta,

1) I will definitely look into it. Entei FA at first glance seems high agree.

2) I definitely agree with you there. I do think i put up the price of singles and the full set is less. I actually want to discourage ppl from buying singles as i much prefer to sell the whole set.

3) HGSS i dont even has listed. It should say "X", its because i don't really have stock of this card, but I plan to get them sometime down the road.

4) thanks for your info here Ill make the change immediately (as in sometime before the 1st lol).

wait a sec...Ghetsis is one pack? Ghetsis of all supporters?

never mind...the same reason Skyla is 1 pack...rarity..it's only found in one set...

why are the rares in FF 1 pack? in all the other sets they're .5 packs...

sure, it's in hype now, but by the 21st, i think the hype will have gone slightly down?

just my opinion

Hey Artichokecat, yea ghetis infact is a rare trainer and comes in halo and rev halo only, if I am not mistaken (obviously there is an FA version). I agree with u 100% on the "other rares" and in fact I will probably be looking to reduce many FF prices even further.

Thanks guys for your input, appreciate it as always. Please feel free to hand out more!

Guest ArtichokeCat

Well, that explains why i have never pulled a Ghetsis....xD

DarkSageGreen

I would like to be a member of ZaftCo and I have read the entire thread and accept how things work

BBZMarkus
The Rayquaza EX, Keldeo EX, Yeveltal EX, Deoxy EX are purposely high because I much rather sell the promos in which I can do for way less. However I will still look into these prices and see what I can do. Would you help me review the promos for each one to a very attractive price ? -- Since I have loads of stock of these cards already.

I accept your changes for the Genesect EX and BKBB EX

I will definitely have to look into the Entei Ex. However I suspect you are probably right.

Thanks so much for your input, this is exactly the kind of help I am looking for in determining a fair price to charge. So i wanted to ensure I address this reply in a post of its own! :D

No Problem i ll take a quick look at all prices.

Of course my suggestion was for the first 2-3 weeks of flashfire release, after that you have to change a lot of the prices (Viri/Gene/Mewtwo Fa and stuff like that) otherwise they will be to cheap.

For now the values of some of your FA EX are very good, some are a bit to high. I would say:

[TABLE=class: cms_table_grid]

Darkrai EX (DEX)

19*

Mewtwo EX (NXD)

14*

Yveltal EX

10*

Entei EX

9*

Virizion EX

11*

Keldeo EX (BC)

11*

Rayquaza EX

10*

Genesect EX

11*

Deoxys EX

10*

[/TABLE]

For most of the other FA EX (exept the ones worth 3 packs) i would say they are all 1 pack to high, but like i said thats just for the first 2weeks of FF release, after that your values are very good cause of course you have to make a bit profit too.

Promo EX:

Darkrai

Yveltal

Mewtwo

Rayquaza

Deoxys

Thundurus

Xerneas

Keldeo

Lugia

Black Kyurem

White Kyurem

Kyurem

Reshiram

Zekrom

[/TABLE]

Those are just my Suggestions, everybody has their own values^^

I dont trade a lot of SR so i cant really say much about the values of those.

P1nkAvenger
I would like to be a member of ZaftCo and I have read the entire thread and accept how things work

Welcome to the team DarksageGreen, ill add your name soon :)

No Problem i ll take a quick look at all prices.

Of course my suggestion was for the first 2-3 weeks of flashfire release, after that you have to change a lot of the prices (Viri/Gene/Mewtwo Fa and stuff like that) otherwise they will be to cheap.

For now the values of some of your FA EX are very good, some are a bit to high. I would say:

Darkrai EX (DEX)

19*

Mewtwo EX (NXD)

14*

Yveltal EX

10*

Entei EX

9*

Virizion EX

11*

Keldeo EX (BC)

11*

Rayquaza EX

10*

Genesect EX

11*

Deoxys EX

10*

[/TABLE]

For most of the other FA EX (exept the ones worth 3 packs) i would say they are all 1 pack to high, but like i said thats just for the first 2weeks of FF release, after that your values are very good cause of course you have to make a bit profit too.

Promo EX:

Darkrai

Yveltal

Mewtwo

Rayquaza

Deoxys

Thundurus

Xerneas

Keldeo

Lugia

Black Kyurem

White Kyurem

Kyurem

Reshiram

Zekrom

[/TABLE]

Those are just my Suggestions, everybody has their own values^^

I dont trade a lot of SR so i cant really say much about the values of those.

Thanks markus i will being using ur input to finalize the prices by the 20th! THANKS ALOT XD!