Client keeps crashing after zero to two actions

Flyffel

My TCGO game always crashes after trying to perform literally one to three actions. I could click on trades and the game crashes. I could go to the shop, redeem a pack and the game crashes. The point is, that the game has become totally, 100% unplayable since the new user interface has been here. I have hundreds of redeemed packs / tens of full arts, and this is extremely frustrating. I had no such problems with the old, faster, more stable UI.

Note: I took about a 1 year break.

Does it crash or Freeze the computer. I had something similar when but the whole computer froze, it will even freeze sitting at the Login screen and doing nothing if I just wait a few minutes.

Wonder if it is the same issue I have?

Flyffel, I would recommend running the Refresher.exe program (located in your installation folder for the ptcgo game client, usually in the folder: %appdata%\PokemonTradingCardGameOnline). And if that does not help, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Hope that helps!

I ran the Refresher but that didn't do anything at all, and I just reinstalled the program before posting that.

Hmm, well in that case I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived