how many leagues are there?

nickzilla612

Greetings!

There are currently 3 leagues to play, with more to come in the future!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Kiler, you can't beat them all except one person so you haven't beaten them all. I am on the 3rd league atm.

*****, you can't beat them all except one person so you haven't beaten them all. I am on the 3rd league atm.

Unless you're pro like I am and beat them all before the glitches came in. ...Several months ago.

*****, you can't beat them all except one person so you haven't beaten them all. I am on the 3rd league atm.

Unless you're pro like I am and beat them all before the glitches came in. ...Several months ago.

i beat them without glitches a mont ago

because i used only water and grass decks to beat them cool_smile.png

I think using glitches to beat them is kinda lame. Doesn't really seem like a win to me. I just play whenever I feel like it.

I think using glitches to beat them is kinda lame. Doesn't really seem like a win to me. I just play whenever I feel like it.

Wot? I said I beat them before the glitch existed where it wouldn't let you advance in the game. <_<;

[/quote i finised 2 months ago.

i finished all the three leagues...anyone know when will come more chalanges??? can we get more decks or cards, the 36 cards that we won beating the league isn't that good...except for Arcanine =P

i beat all the leages in two days on hard,dynamic and

it was easy and yet ive lose like evrey real battle online

and ive only lost once in real life and that was when

my best deak was agenst me!

im confused y are u guys so good?

Archived