Have to restart client to trade recently acquired items

ESVDiamond

Hello!

Whenever I trade for any card/pack/etc, I cannot turn around and put the item in a trade until I restart my client. As an example I just traded for a FA Kangaskhan EX. I went to post it for trade and it showed 0 tradable. Restart the client and fixed.

Although this used to happen from me here and there, it's now every single trade and I am restarting my client 10 or so times a day for this issue.

Thank you for your time!

Yeah, this is the same bug that is affecting people when they try to build a deck with "new" cards. It won't show up as available to play until they restart the client as well... This is getting to be a serious pain!

I would recommend reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Since I don't see this issue on the list of known bugs, I have gone ahead and passed your bug report forward to the devs.

If reinstalling the game does not completely fix the issue, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived