League Card unredeemable

SMARTAgentKC

Hey Dev Team, I know people have told me that Season 4 League Cards are unable to be redeemed due to some sort of error but I'm curious does this also mean Season 5 League Cards are nonredeemable because I tried inputting my code from Season 5 and I get the same error message. Is there a problem with the league cards?

There is a problem. When are we going to be able to get these league promo cards added for the Season 4 & 5????

Hey! SMARTAGENTKC,

Thank you for your report. at the moment code cards from the Xerneas Pokémon League season have been temporarily disabled. any other codes should be redeemable. we will be passing this along for review.

We know that this has been disabled, but when will they be allowed to use?? We aren't getting much feedback on when problems/fixes are being implemented... This constant "we will pass this along" mantra is getting old with nothing to show what is really being worked on and fixed... Sorry for the rant but nobody is talking to us users really and sharing information...

Archived