Two major problems

lpcrierie

There are two major problems with this game.

First is the Deck Manager. 90% of the time, the client will freeze indefinitely upon saving an edited deck.

Second, EX cards. I know it's part of the game, the marketing, what have you, but they're seriously overpowered.

EX cards take too little energies to do too much damage and if we don't have the very few cards made to beat them quick, we basically automatically lose. Not only that, but the game isn't fun when faced with these unbalanced decks.

We need an option to have unlimited decks with or without EX rule, please!

something is not overpowered just becasue you don't have the resources to beat it. in order for something to be considered overpowered, it would need to still be hard to beat despite having the proper resources.what you are asking is to handicap other players just so you can have fun

Hi lpcrierie,

The first issue has been passed along to the Dev team for investigation. I merged your thread which specifically addressed this issue with a larger thread in the Report a Bug subforum.

I have also responded to your other thread regarding a new mode of play without -EX cards. :)

I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for your patience and your input!

Archived