"Fail to initialize player" error message

supersky2020

Im sorry to hear that you are having issues. Would you please send in a report by following the link in my signature.

Also lease do not post links to any out side website.

Thanks You

For me too. I ve got the same problem. I cant start the TCG. Failed to initialize player and in detail: Could not preload global game manager #0. Problem exists since yesterdays update.

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game client and if that does not work then I think you should follow Prof_Alder's suggestion about sending a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature (or Alder's if you wish :D), sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Hope that helps!

[h=1]Failed to initialize player" Details: "Could not preload global game manager #0"[/h]

The best way to solve this issue is to download the game again (try using a different web browser this time), and install the game to a clean directory.

If this does not help, it would be a good idea to run a scan for viruses / malware, and run scandisk.

Archived