Help in regards to an unwanted trade.

SaffyreSkye

I am just looking for some input in regards to an issue that I have experienced recently. Since the update, my game has been experiencing bugs. I entered the game around an hour ago to check on trades and my game started to 'bug out' and then crashed. When I logged back into the game, I noticed that a trade had somehow managed to go through, whereby I had lost my Secret Rare M Charizard-EX card for ONE pack of Flashfire.

This is not a trade I would ever consider - the card cost me 10 packs of FlashFire in game to purchase just 2 days or so ago. I want to know if there is any way this trade can be reversed as my Secret Rare M Charizard-EX was the only SR card I had in my collection and was part of a deck I put together very recently. This trade was NEVER wanted and was certainly not embraced by myself. I can only assume that as the game 'bugged' out on me, a trade was somehow 'instigated' and went through.

Losing this card is a pretty big blow to me. As the card cost me 10 packs of my FlashFire codes, you can be safe to assume that I would NEVER purposefully trade it out for 1 FlashFire pack, only 2 days or so later. I had no intentions of trading it out full stop.

I am thankful in advance for any help in regards to this matter.

-SaffyreSkye

Hi SaffyreSkye,

For this issue, I would send a ticket to the Support Team with what your experiencing. Try and include a screen shot of the trade in your history with the card fields visible.

You can access the Support Portal by clicking the link in my signature.

Thanks!

Thank you for your help. I have sent a support ticket with the relevant information provided in the form of screenshots. I thank you for your assistance here on the forums! :)

I shall leave this up to the support staff who are dealing with my ticket now.

Archived