Smeargle and N

mathismax

I noticed that the effect of Smeargle's (Call of legends, #21) Poke-Power [Portrait] has been made more vivid. I loved this change. However I found a bug while trying to portrait my opponent's N today. Apparently he shuffled all the cards EXCEPT the N into his deck and then took the N back into his hand after drawing a new hand! What is even worse, after he used the N for a second time on his own, that N again went back into his hand.

Hey! MATHISMAX,

Thank you for your report. All bug reports help our team to create a better game experience for all; we will be passing this along for review.

Hi I just got the same bug with Colress today. I guess it's like the bug with Pichu that was discovered earlier.

when you use smeargle s ability the selected supporter gets bugged and when its the opponents turn and they decide to use the selected supporter they can keep using it over and over again because the card keeps coming back from their discar pile to their hand

Hello trainers,

As we have sent this to the Dev team for investigation, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create another or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other issues.

Thanks for your reports!

Archived