Keep getting stuck when saving deck.

Spartanclone001

Every time I edit my deck or create a new deck and go to save it, I am able to save but it keeps getting stuck in the screen that says "saving your deck now" and I can't do anything but exit the program (I play in window mode). Once I log back in, the deck has been updated or created but this is horribly inconvenient.

When I try to save a deck it just goes to the message saving your deck now. :confused: I also have this bug when editing my current decks. What happens is it just get stuck on that window then what I do is just hard reset. Please fix this

I had this same problem too, but give it like 5mins, log off, then back in and the deck that you were trying to save actually does save! It's a major burden but there was a way around it :) Hopes this helps!

Hi all, is it just me? after i edited my deck, a msg box appears as usual but it seems like loading for ever.....and I need to force close each time i edit my deck....

Hello!

Thank you for your reports. All bug reports help our team to create a better game experience for all; we will be passing this along for review.

Hello trainers!

I've merged the threads regarding this matter.

Is there any chance that:

- The decks you're trying to save contain Pokémon with the Sweet Sleeping Face Poké-BODY?

OR

- The decks contain cards marked as "New"?

We appreciate your patience!

I'm facing the same problem as everyone here. The deck saving message comes out and gets stuck. I don't have any cards marked new nor are any of them baby pokemon.

It has happened to me also twice yesterday and 3 times just this morning

I hope yall can figure out why this is thanks

This happens to me every time I save any deck I have. None have the sweet face ability or new cards. Its old decks that I edit and new decks I create.

When you save a deck, it displays the message of "saving the deck" and it doesn't end anymore. I have to restart the game. The deck is saved btw, but the displayed message doesnt end and i cant go back to the menu or do anything

Thanks

Hello trainers.

Thanks for the extra information! The Dev team will be investigating this, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime. :)

Archived