Flashfire codes problem

Jumpalot

Hey, tried buying the new XY Fennekin Deck with in-game curency and after the transaction was completed I did not recieve the deck among my Themed Decks. Tried restarting the game but it didn't help. Known bug or did I just get unlucky?

Thanks for all the answers and help in advance. :)

Hi Jumpalot,

The decks are delivered to your Collection -> Packs section. Please have a look there. Please note that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for delivery of a purchased item.

Thanks!

I just had the same problem too, except I bought a FlashFire Booster pack, but I didn't get a notice or anything saying that it was added to my collection. And I lost tokens on that deal. >:( I hope it appears in my collection soon.

Hello,

I have a problem with some codes, my codes are valid but when I click to get them now, nothing appears in my collection, no pop-up, anything... why ? :(

I have redeemed 4 packs of flashfire from a code and one from the game but none of them show up on my collection and i tried to put the code again but it says its already been redeemed can someone pls help me i don't want to lose 5 packs that haven't shown in it what's going on?

I bought a pack, and it didnt show up at my collections at all...What happens with the tokens and the pack? Will I just have spent these tokens and get no redeem for it..or?

I have had the exact same problem i redeemed four of them but none of them show up even when you buy one in the shop in game they don't work

Ok it reassures me a little...

Before yesterday I paid 2 in the shop and they works that's why I do not understand why it does not work today :/

I just used the code today i actually bought four cards in real life and tried today but its just not showing and i thought it was mines only i hope they fix this soon

Ok so it seems to work with five cards boosters and those of real life bug for some time or not for some persons :/

I hope a fix too and recovering my 4 boosters of my 4 codes used T_T

Edit : my boosters are beings in my collection now I'm relieved!

I entered in 7 code cards now and when I redeem they go away and can't be found in my collection. The pop up saying congrats never happened like it usually does. And when I entered the codes in again it says they are already redeemed.

Help?

I had the same problem I had to wait ten minutes for them to appear in my collection!

Server busy I think :/

A lot of people have this trouble, I personnaly prefer to wait until later before using my other codes.

Ok, so they finally showed up in my collection. There has never been such a delay in previous sets when entering in codes. What gives?

Hello trainers!

I've merged all threads regarding the delay of Flashfire items in the shop. It looks like most items have shown up, which I'm happy to see! There can sometimes be a delay of up to 24 hours between redeeming codes, Trainer Tokens, etc. and receiving items. If you still have not received all of your delayed items within 24 hours, we encourage you to submit support ticket. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please be sure to include all relevant information, and keep your code cards handy in case the support team needs that information.

We greatly appreciate your patience! :)

Archived