You LOSE TOKENS with PRIVATE TRADES

DesDaddy

Has anyone noticed yet that every time you make a private trade to someone it takes away 1 token from you??? Check it out.

Anyways, it does it for a friend, and for me, so that's at least 2 users. Please fix.

I'm escalating this issue to the team for review immediately. We'll address this bug and refund Tokens as appropriate.

Thanks Mathis,

I was just able to log on now/today (because my account was glitched as you know) otherwise I would have likely noticed it much sooner.

Thanks again,

The cause of the bug has been identified and a fix is currently being deployed to the live servers. There were a significant number of trades affected by this bug, so it will take some time to compile a list of affected users and refund the appropriate number of Trainer Tokens.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

You're welcome. Glad to help. There are other bugs, but not as major so when I get time I will try to get them out to you, thanks.

U mean I'm NOT supposed to be paying 1 token per trade offer ????????????? First that makes a lot more sense. Second your gonna owe so many coins. Third by far the smoothest bug ever as it looked more like it was something you guys had set up on purpose. I have known this for quite some time and just thought it was another tedious design.

Branda - There is a token cost for PUBLIC trades, when you make the public trade it shows you this.

Desdaddy was getting charged for a PRIVATE trade. They responded and fixed the issue.

Archived