Out of range

VilcsiTH

When I launch the game, my monitor's "Out of range" welcomes me. I cannot play at all.

I would like to ask what resolution the game starts in, and if it isn't 1280x1024, can I configure it to be that? Or even better, run the whole game in windowed?

Any help would be great, as I played Pokemon TCG Online when it was really new and missed it since an update came out that made it full-screen.

Hi there!

"Signal out of Range" may indicate that your video refresh rate or resolution is not compatible with your monitor.

If you right click on your desktop, you can bring up the "Screen Resolution" screen. Try different resolutions to see if you can find one that works with the game. Once inside the game, select a resolution from the game settings that your monitor is compatible with. You should then be able to change your system resolution back to the default resolution for your monitor.

While on your desktop Screen Resolution screen, you should be able to click "Advanced", where you can check your refresh rate.

If you can't get into the game to switch to windowed mode through the game settings, you can try forcing windowed mode by loading the game and then hitting ALT + ENTER.

Hi there!

"Signal out of Range" may indicate that your video refresh rate or resolution is not compatible with your monitor.

If you right click on your desktop, you can bring up the "Screen Resolution" screen. Try different resolutions to see if you can find one that works with the game. Once inside the game, select a resolution from the game settings that your monitor is compatible with. You should then be able to change your system resolution back to the default resolution for your monitor.

While on your desktop Screen Resolution screen, you should be able to click "Advanced", where you can check your refresh rate.

If you can't get into the game to switch to windowed mode through the game settings, you can try forcing windowed mode by loading the game and then hitting ALT + ENTER.

Totally forgot about ALT + ENTER. Thanks Prof. Jube! I can finally enjoy TCG Online again!

Archived