Collection management and deck management

mrheckle

I have two suggestions, they have possibly been suggesting before because i have started to find managing my cards is frustrating now that i have a substantial amount of cards.

1- in collection management, there should be an option to show only your tradable cards, so that you can tag them or un tag them for trade.

2- in deck management, it would be nice if you could create a deck that also has cards that you don't have. that way you can make a deck and see what you need to acquire. of course, you can't use the deck if you do not have all the cards, but being able to provisionally put them into your deck to see how it would look could be useful.

thanks

For the #2 suggestion, I would like to see this as well. Would allow it to be much easier to see what you need to trade for to complete your new deck.

In addition, I think that it would be good if you guys cleaned up the cards shown. Yes, it's nice to see you have 5 different Regigigas but that makes scrolling through cards harder. You could use a search function but if you want to see what cards you have it would be difficult. So, I propose that instead of showing all 5 Regigigas (With each card showing how many of that specific card you have) next to each other, show only one (Player picks which one, default is the last card they got) and when you click on that card, a little submenu shows up with all 5 cards. This way, if someone wants to know if I have a certain card, I can scroll to that name and look at the versions of that card I have.

Archived