My Trade got bugged!

UltimaKey

I made an offer of ThundurusEXFA for 4Flashfire Booster packs and somehow it changed for 1Flashfire booster pack!! I'm somewhat sad that it was traded fairly low but a trade-back would be great! The trader shall remain nameless just for your sake (You know who you are). Just wanted to let everybody know double check your offers just in-case it get's changed when made! Good luck everybody and happy FlashFire Week!

Best Regards,

~UltimaKey

for your sake (You know who you are)

Is this some sort of blackmailing? Maybe the trader thought it was you who eventually just thought that one Flashfire pack was too low for Thundurus EX FA, so decided to make up this bug story to get your card back? Until this bug report is confirmed by the Devs, he/she has every right to hold onto their card.

Also, wrong section.

I think your advice is solid Ultimakey, "Double check your offers just in-case".

If you feel that there was a problem with your trade (or you think there was any hiccup with the trade system), please send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate what went wrong and where with the trade. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Otherwise, a pinch of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as it pertains to being vigilant with trades; It is a good habit to make sure you know exactly what is being traded.

Thats weird, I saw so many public trades wanting ridiculous number of packs so I think its small population affected? If thats the case, moderator shud take the responsible for the glitch rite? And also, what if the 1 who accepted,traded his valuable card for 1 flashfire juz to get ur deal done? Juz curious..also this thread shud move to other site rite? =)

I think the moderator shud clarify if the glitch is real so everything can go in proper way

Not no blackmail of any kind I rather just not post their name to prevent many trainers would talk to the trainer and ask all these weird questions about this kind of situation. I have proof too! I do know that they have the right to hold onto the card, I will just wait for what the future has in store for me. Also I do know that it's the wrong section, I just responded very haste to ensure that it doesn't happen to others.

How can I take a screen shot of the offer? Because I found it in my Trading History and want to submit a picture with it

Hi UltimaKey,

Most computers have some sort of "Print Screen/PrtSc" button which can be used to copy the screen to the clipboard. Otherwise, there are reputable screen grabbing programs which can be found by going a simple internet search.

Good luck! :)

Archived