cannot connect to server

none-like-josh

my game has been unable to connect to server for some time now. Since the plasma freeze update I think. The game starts to check for updates and then another screen pops up saying "unable to connect to server". I have uninstalled and re downloaded several times. I have also tried removing other programs from my computer to make it faster and it didn't help. I don't know what else to try.

I have heard that for some, making sure the games ports are accessible can fix the issue that you are describing. There are three ports that must be opened for the game to work: 8181, 5222 and 39389. I would recommend checking that these ports are open by checking your router/modem software's documentation regarding port forwarding.

If that does not work, it may be due to a different known issue that has cropped up for some with the last patch.

If you have any questions or need more assistance, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can better help you with this issue. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I checked the inbound ports and outbound ports in my firewall settings and couldn't find the port numbers you listed?

Archived