Sign in to follow this  
LordXenosque

Flashfire boosters bugged?

LordXenosque

I opened 82 flashfire boosters and only got 4 ultra rare cards. Im not sure if there a problem thats messing with the odds in the game or if the rates are different online but with all the other sets its usually 3-5 ultra rares per box or 36 boosters. can some one let me know if anything is wrong and if so what will be the fix.

TPCi_Mathis

The Pokemon TCG Online uses the same collation for booster packs as the physical Pokemon TCG does. However, there is currently no digital equivalent of a physical box of boosters on the online game. Think of it in terms of opening 82 different physical boxes of boosters and opening exactly one booster from each. If you did that, you'd end up with anywhere from 0 to 82 ultra rare cards.

We've discussed including some sort of "booster box" logic to the game, but it's pretty far down the roadmap at this time.

LordXenosque

Thx for the reply. I have to say that im very disappointed that this is the case but i understand that the game is still a work in progress. Its just a shame that opening packs is a so much of a risk, now I understand why boosters are used as currency instead.

chronophysicist

to be fair it also means its possible got you to get more than the standard ratio of booster boxes

bradley1811

first post....but after watching countless videos of people opening the new Flashfire set online and hearing what others have pulled, i find it strange/Frustrating that in approx 70 packs all i get is 2 FA Pokemon Centre Lady's.....That can't be normal surely? I would hope it has the same ratios for everybody. is the pack system completely random?

Edited by Prof_Poplar
Merged post with similar thread. -Prof. Poplar

Sign in to follow this