Update Loop

AnimeRocks10223

For some reason ever since the Flash Fire patch came out, whenever i start the game, it runs the refresher to update, then when i tell it to start the game again after it finishes updating, when it checks for updates, it starts the refresher again and loops infinantly, i've tried reinstalling already but it still does it, any advice?

Hi AnimeRocks10223,

Please try opening up your Pokémon TCG Online folder and launching the game from the Refresher.exe file. This should prompt the refresher to load correctly and allow you to access the game.

If this doesn't help, I recommend a full re-installation. After uninstalling the game, make sure all related files and folders from the game have been removed from your computer, and download the latest version of the installer from the Pokémon TCG Online front page.

If you're still having problems after trying these fixes, please submit a ticket to the support team for further investigation. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including the fixes you've already tried.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Hi again!

I'm glad to hear that this helped! I'll be closing this thread now. If you come across any other issues or have any questions, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature.

Thanks for playing!

Archived