Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire discussion thread

Battler077

just got this today. the remake everybody was waiting for? check the main website and comment your thoughts here. i think we should also wait for Gamma Emerald, if possible

I hate being a student and having to do studenty things, if they ever make a full 3D game on the wii while I'm still in collage I think I may drop out ;)

Sapphire was my 1st ever videogame, so I am ready to complete the circle. I’m finally going to transfer my Swampert out of my Sapphire and all the way up to Alpha Sapphire.

I have my doubts about emerald. None of the remakes have ever got a 3rd game and just had the stuff from the 3rd game mixed into them. Personally I was hoping for something like Ruby Dust and Sapphire Mist, but those are still cool names. Now about the box art... am I the only one thinking mega?

Whn I found this out. I was both happy an disappointed. I honestly would've preferred Pokemon Z over this. I didn't like Ruby and Sapphire. I like EMERALD, but I own a copy of Sapphire and I NEVER PLAY IT. Why? Simply put, I don't like it. It doesn't help that Hoenn is my least favorite region...

oh well. It looks promising... I'll buy it and maybe I'll like it... I dunno.

Hi!

I'm really excited for these! Ruby and Sapphire were my favorites and I'm looking forward to what they do for them in the remake. I hope they keep the contests in tact, they were fun and an interesting new pace.

Have fun all!

Hey Trainers!

I'm so happy to see all of the excitement surrounding these games! I'm super excited myself and cannot wait to explore Hoenn once again! :)

Whn I found this out. I was both happy an disappointed. I honestly would've preferred Pokemon Z over this. I didn't like Ruby and Sapphire. I like EMERALD, but I own a copy of Sapphire and I NEVER PLAY IT. Why? Simply put, I don't like it. It doesn't help that Hoenn is my least favorite region...

oh well. It looks promising... I'll buy it and maybe I'll like it... I dunno.

Bah, who am I kidding?! I'm SO EXCITED!!! Pokemon Pinall: Ruby and Sapphire (pokemon PINBALL mind you) was the first Pokemon game I ever owned, but i didn't know what the heck I was doing back then and that game has been long gone....

But Sapphire was the third or fourth Pokemon game i ever played (played both SoulSilver and Black version before that) So I'm SUPER Excited. Will probably end up getting both games

mods now that you are here, can you correct the typo that i made in the title? idk what i was thinking

Hoenn is my favorite region,so i'm very hyped.Gen 3,though not my first,just is so cool!It(Had)has one of the best cchamps ever!(Steven,not wallace.Wallace...eh.)

another possible Eon ticket event incoming? just a guess

I'm naming a latias pea.Or ralts(gardevoir) pea.

The trailer makes me specualte... Maybe it's not a remake. After all, the trailer did say

EXPLORE A DRAMATIC NEW WORLD!

GET READY FOR AN EPIC NEW ADVENTURE!

That could just be a marketing gimmick though

The trailer makes me specualte... Maybe it's not a remake. After all, the trailer did say

EXPLORE A DRAMATIC NEW WORLD!

GET READY FOR AN EPIC NEW ADVENTURE!

That could just be a marketing gimmick though

No,iwata said it's just a remake,

I would personally love a sequel from R/S although I still think it's going to be a remake. I think what they mean by a 'new world' is just the 3D effect. :P

Also, one thing I didn't like about Gen 3 games is that there were too many HMs. I can barely do with five of them, let alone freakin' eight. :/

I didn't like Hoenn too much because there's WAY too much water. You need surf everywhere You go

Surf, Waterfall and Dive. Yep, too much water indeed.

I think we even needed Whirlpool at some point of the game? lol

There was no whirlpool. Uggg, I would use my Mew as a pure HM slave if I had to deal with that…

Also, with the changes to the way some of the HM moves woke in the newer games, I wonder if this game will have the exact same layout or a new one. Also, what about battle tower? For compatibility with X and Y wen would need a battle mansion too, so would we get both or just one? And what about the starter? I know that a lot of people that have a Blazikenite will be tempted to transfer it over just to use it in the main story.

There is just so much we don't know.

Oooh! I must say that I am very excited for this game, since this is the FIRST Generation III Pokemon game I have ever played and I cannot wait to see the new changes in this exciting new installment! :)

does anyone here remember the Visual braille codes? how could you decrypt them without a guide or something?

does anyone here remember the Visual braille codes? how could you decrypt them without a guide or something?

There are signs around the region telling you about braille things.

wouldn't it be cool if Swampert and Sceptile got mega evolutions in the new games? Oh. that would bea wesome. I've seen fanart for mega swampert and mega sceptile and its awesome

I was wondering if theres a way to tell which pokemon you will be able to get out of ea game, so I can decide which one I want to get before november, is this by any chance possible?

I was wondering if theres a way to tell which pokemon you will be able to get out of ea game, so I can decide which one I want to get before november, is this by any chance possible?

No.All pokemon in region will be revealed after or on release date.Though you can look at the old ones,those probably won't change.

Archived