Trading Counter Glitch (Private trade appears in Public)

War_greymon

I looked on the known bugs list but I could not find this, although I know it is quite common and has happened to several of my friends

The bug is when a large trade is sent in private offer to another player and the other player clicks counter, the trade will duplicate itself and become available in public trades as well and thus open to any player to accept

For instance, if i sent 60 cards to a Player B, and he counters the trade, it will appear in my screen. However, if I click counter, the trade will suddenly be available in public and to Player *** screen.

The has happened three times to me and is reproducible. I have lost about 300 "packs" worth of cards this way.

Just a warning to other players not to counter large trades as the offer will be duplicated in public trades as well. I have submitted support tickets, but it has been 3 weeks and I doubt il be getting my stuff back

Well, they just replied my ticket after 3 weeks and they said they will forward it to the proper department so hopefully they will get started on my case soon

Hi War_greymon,

As this has been brought to the attention of the Dev team and your ticket has received a response, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket to the support team if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived