The network connection with the server has been lost.

MGoGoY

Please help!

My game do not work.

After logging me takes back and jumps my table: The network connection with the server has been lost.

But my internet connection is good.

Hi MGoGoY,

There are three ports that must be opened for the game to work: 8181, 5222 and 39389. 39389 is the "gateway" port that the client connects to momentarily to get information on which connection servers are available and their IP addresses. 8181 is the port that the client makes a dedicated connection to in order to play the game. 5222 is the port that connects to the chat server. Please try opening these ports, which you can figure out how to do by reviewing the documentation for your modem or router software.

If opening these ports doesn't help, we recommend reviewing your software's documentation to find out how to add the game to your software's "safe programs" list.

If you're still unable to access the game, the best course of action would be to submit a support ticket for further investigation. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail about your issue as possible, including the fixes we've already had you try.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived