Where can I redeem real life booster pack codes?

Bloodtau

I have a number of codes I got from booster packs, which give me cards in the online game. I can't quite find where abouts to put these codes though. Any body can help me?

Hello trainer!

From the front page of the game, click the yellow Shop & Redeem button. Then click the Redeem Codes button that appears next to that, and you will be taken to a page where you can enter the codes or scan their QR codes.

If you're not on the front page, you can get to the Redeem Codes page by clicking the red expand button on the top-right corner of the screen and clicking the Shop button OR clicking the shopping cart icon at the top of the screen and then clicking the Redeem Codes button at the top of the Shop page.

I hope this was helpful! :)

• 3 months later...

OK. Now that I know that, nothing works in the red expand button area. It's like the links are missing or something. Just dead...no click or anything. Do you have to play a certain amount of time before it unlocks the store??? Is there a glitch? Trying to redeem some booster pack cards for my son. I'm just the web wench.....don't know first thing about Pokemon. Hahaha... Thanks!

To LFlo2007,

Replying to threads that are more than 14 days old is against the rules, just a heads up for future reference.

As for your problem I would suggest logging out and then back in again. If that doesn't work then you can always submit a ticket to the support team via the link in one of the Professor's signatures.

Hello trainers,

In order to maintain organization and prevent confusion within the forums, posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted. You can read more about this rule and others by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Another suggestion I would make is to open up the Options panel in-game (the two gears symbol) and check "Disable new user experience". If this doesn't help, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket (link in my signature), as I will now be closing this thread.

Thanks for your understanding!

Archived