When will the tournaments be up again?

Heavenol

I know it is in the wrong section, so I apologize in advance but there wasn't anywhere else I could post it.

I've asked some players and they responded that Snow_Proffesor usually announce it an hour or so before she starts it. But I've haven't seen any announcements ever since I logged in here for the first time.

The reason why i'm asking this, is because sometimes i'm able to view the tournament page, but you cannot click 'Scheduled'. But sometimes I'm not allowed to click on the button that let you see the tournament page at all. The button is just gray for me.

Is this a bug that you aren't supposed to view the tournament page yet, or is it a sign for preparing a tournament in an hour or so? I'm kind of confused here. And if so, when can I know it's supposed to happen?

Hello trainer!

You can look for updates on tournament scheduling in the Announcements subforum. This is where Tournaments testing times will be announced, as well as any issues or other information regarding Tournaments testing.

I hope this was helpful! :)

Hello trainer!

You can look for updates on tournament scheduling in the Announcements subforum. This is where Tournaments testing times will be announced, as well as any issues or other information regarding Tournaments testing.

I hope this was helpful! :)

Ah, alright. Thanks for the help!

How do you get pokemon packs

Have you looked at this thread yet? It's a great guide on how to get decent amount of packs if you are new.

EDIT: Oh, you can't seem to link any threads at all on this website. Search for a thread called 'New Trainer challenge scoring system'. You should be able to see it in General discussion on the front page, you can't miss it.

Archived