PSA: Let's be Environmental! (3 Yveltal Ex Give Away)

P1nkAvenger

This Give away Is over.

Here is Something Constructive for a change :D

I will be Trading 1 Yeveltal Ex Promo for any common card, to 3 randomly selected participants of this trend. This is a way to promote something positive and also to give a chance to new players to get something cool!

I think most can agree that the cost of pollution is getting out of hand. It is my belief that if we can commit to changing one aspect of our lifestyle we can make a difference in our respective communities. Here is how this trade will work:

I will be using a database to randomly select 3 participants that I will trade with. A participant will be defined as someone who has made a commitment (via comments) to make their communities more sustainable. Here are some examples:

"I am committed to using the stairs

I am committed to buying used products whenever possible

I am committed to recycling more

I am committed to start composting"

Lets try to be as honest and creative as we can (don't just use mine)!

I will be randomly selecting the 3 people I will trade with on May 9th. *updated date due to maintenance*

Participants:

1) BUGSS30

2)ANYAGEZANE

3) JOSH_HENG877

4) DRAJAMAN

5) FEMBOT

6) THEJURER

7) KAK-ASH

8) THEBOSS99A

9) ULTIMAKEY

10) CHERRYLLIA

11) BLAZERKAN

12) CARD-COLLECTOR9

13) BOBYAHYA

14) COKEANDASPIRIN

15) YOUDIE13

16)ALEXANDER1317

17) REDEYESCLOVER

18) IMMORTALYVELTEL

19)XYXYXYXYXYXY

20) TRIXM

21) BLACKSTORM7667

22) MRHECKLE

23) BENJSKP

24) IMMORTALYVELTEL

25) EINHAENDER

26) Q2THEBALL

How the Winners were selected:

Using a database, I keyed in the function "=RANDBETWEEN(1,26)" three times. Each time a number was chosen within the range. The winning numbers are: 11,6 & 5.

Congrats to the winners, you each get a Yevetal Ex Promo:

BLAZERKAN {Prize Sent Twice, Will Draw New Winner Shortly}

THEJURER {PRIZE RECEIVED}

FEMBOT {PRIZE RECEIVED}

And thank you to JOSH_HENG877 for helping me compile the list. I will be giving you an XY Boooster Pack. {PRIZE RECEIVED}

The four of you are welcomed to send me a deal :D

Thank you all for participating.

I am commited to plant more trees in our backyard to lessen air pollution. I would also like to encourage people in our community to plant trees of their own, in that way the trees can provide clean air for people to breathe, and while I'm at it I would promote my little project by using this slogan: "Let's Go Green To Make Our Community Clean"

"Sold my tornadus fa for 5 packs to P1nk!!!" lol sory about that...btw this is a nice thing u doing, I here to show support not card...but "I walk stairs instead escalator, and I reuse my old excise book as rough paper :D"

I'm committed to reducing my carbon footprint by walking or cycling instead of other forms of transportation. I will also reduce the amount of time spent playing online to reduce energy consumption.

I will also reduce the amount of time spent playing online to reduce energy consumption.

OMG! this is my favorite so far!

I have made a commitment to pokemon itself by becoming a professor and helping my local league's juniors learn about competitive decks. I hold weekly "sermons" where I teach the younger players about deck building 101, competitive decks and understanding how a meta moves and rotates.

I am committed to sorting through all of the Pokémon products that I no longer have room for and donating as many as possible to one of my local leagues that supports younger players who would appreciate them.

EDIT:

P.S. Awesome giveaway btw!

i take in sick and homeless kittens, feed them until they recover, and find them an owner, or keep them if no one wants them. :) * I am committed to take every homeless cat under my roof. i also recycle! *

I am committed to give my old wearable clothes to the local charity organisation instead of just throwing those away.

I am committed to keeping our parks and neighborhoods beautiful and clean. throwing trash in bins, picking up litter, and planting trees all greatly aid our wonderful areas. LETS KEEP THE EARTH BEAUTIFUL!

I am committed to use the same water bottle so I don't waste as much water bottles as I do!! Also I pick up litter when I can if they are noticeable and just throw it away in the nearest bin according if they are recyclable or trash! And one more thing I rather Run/Jog or even bike to work to not pollute the air with the fumes of using a Car!!!

Hello :D Let us all ‘recycle, reuse and reduce’ to cut down pollution and sustain the natural resources of the earth so that we can all live comfortably, safely and healthily in a cleaner, healthier and more natural environment. Let us recycle or give those that we don't need to someone else so that we can gain more resources without depleting or harvesting too much from our beloved home known as Earth. Let us reuse those that we can use again before trying to get a new replacement. Let us reduce and refrain from using too much and not waste. Let us all be kind to our home and not harm nature and earth for harming nature means hurting our own-selves (Whether we are aware or not, it is true that what we do to our Earth because of our own selfishness and wants will hurt ourselves if our actions harm the Earth whom our God Father created for us long ago to be our home for now. We might not realize or see what damage our actions will cause at the time when we do it, but we all know deep in the back of our minds that the damage will come back to us in one form or another, namely, sickness, natural disasters and etcetera.) Let us remind and halt ourselves from open burning and simply throwing rubbish and wastes in incorrect areas. Let us dispose our wastes correctly, including domestic and factory wastes. Let us abstain ourselves from doing what most of us do that cause harm nowadays such as smoking. Smoking does not only harm the Earth, it also harms people that are close to us and, most alarmingly, we know that it will certainly harm ourselves and cause sickness and yet many of us still smoke! There are many actions that cause harm and I do not have the time or space to write down all of them, but we all know, don't we? There are also many actions that does not only causes direct damage, they cause many chain reactions. Who knew smoking can cause air pollution -> global warming -> melting of the north and south pole -> rising sea level -> floods -> extinction of species -> loss of resources such as food, medicine, and etcetera -> loss of land -> loss of habitat -> natural disasters -> the list goes on. As you can see, the Earth is not as it was before. It has grown weaker through the ages because humans did not take care of it properly. Pollution has taken its toll and natural disasters had become more frequent. Let us help the Earth and ourselves before we stand on thin ice. Don’t even mention about war, we must avoid it no matter the cost. Of course, humans are not perfect. Therefore, we might fall for our lusts sometimes, but we must at least try to do all we can and when we can to help ourselves (Referring to own self and all other persons). Less pollution=better health=less natural disaster=better quality of life. Most important of all, let us all be good. :D Thanks for reading my long message and I hope I wrote a correct message for all of us. I hope it can bring goodness to all people, meaning all of us. This is but like a subset to the major issue and the same applies to being good to other people and being a person with good morality. The major goal of all humans should be to strive for goodness. :D

I am committed to buying more fairtrade products, cycling to work and donating my old clothes to charity.

I am committed to stop buying so many pokemon packs, as the packaging ruins the enviornment.

I have made a commitment to pokemon itself by becoming a professor and helping my local league's juniors learn about competitive decks. I hold weekly "sermons" where I teach the younger players about deck building 101, competitive decks and understanding how a meta moves and rotates.

This is very nice of you, but we are talking about commitments to make our world a more sustainable place. Try again! xD

I'm committed to avoid wasting water by taking shorter showers. Everybody should, by the way. There is a Professor in UFJF's Law School (Brazil) that is studying the effects of water waste, and she thinks water will be reason of wars in this century.

Could someone help me compile a list of the names of the participants so far. It would help me alot~!

Ill also give the first person that does so One cold hard Pack! xD

Archived