All of my cards are gone

Reptilephantom

All of the cards i got through booster packs have vanished i didn't play for about 3 months but i logged in today and all my cards were gone. I tried to redeem them with my codes again but it tells me they are taken. Is there anyway i can get my cards back?

Hi Reptilephantom,

Are you sure that you are logging into the correct account? If there is any chance that you have another account under a different email address, please click the link in my signature to contact Customer Support. Provide them with as much information as possible and they can help you to locate your other account in the system.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem, bought over a 1000 cards, redeemed all the codes months ago, didnt play for a while, checked last night and no cards are in my collection, but there is a data on the over 300 battles ive played on the account, including records of dmg dealt, wins, losses etc. I can even see past trades- and I dont have any of the cards.

HELP?! PLEASE?!

Aaron

Hello Ferociousness,

When a player has been away from TCGO for some time, the system will archive the user's collection. When the user logs in again for the first time in a while, the unarchive process begins. However, you will typically not see your collection until your second login.

Please try logging in again, and if you are still unable to see your collection, please click the link in my signature to contact Customer Support.

Thanks!

Archived