CardPool OPEN! Take what you want, donations welcome.

CardPool

Hi All, I have opened a CardPool after not being able to find some basic cards I needed for a deck once.

I have added over 3000 card from my own collection with more to come for anyone to take what they need and maybe if you can leave some cards you don't need.

Please just make an offer for what you want that I have marked for trade and if I can complete the trade with the requested quantities I will even if I am not getting anything back.

Collection: So far consists of mostly commons and uncommons which can be traded for nothing but donations are needed. I have a few rares and a few foils. Rares and foils will only be traded if you have donated in the past or are making a donation this time

Donations: As I have said I have added over 3000 cards and will make them all available for trade, but this will only work if you can donate cards you don't want. I have found out the trade only allows you to transfer 100 cards at a time so please keep that in mind.

Transfer: The in game name is CardPool and you should be able to make an offer anytime. I will try to complete all transfers within 24 hours

Friends: Please if you want to add this account as a friend go ahead all requests will be accepted.

Thanks for reading and happy trading

Ben

CardPool

Edit. I have just found an old account of mine that had a few extra cards to total card pool is now 4500

nice! I had this idea before in the past, but i lacked the bulk to pull it off. il donate some stuff later.

by the way, wouldn't it be better if you asked people to post here as well for what they have taken, just so you can keep stock?

finally, as it will mostly be newbies that will actually need the cardpool, it would probably be best to advertise in the lobby more than in the forums

Hi War,

Yeah all donations welcome.

Stock is almost in imposable to keep track of because no way that I know of to extract a full list, plus atm i'm doing about 10-20 trades a hour.

Newbies are going to be the main receiver but I'm sure every one is missing something they want.

Lobby is a good plan and I am looking after when people are requesting and also filling public trades too.

Hi War,

Yeah all donations welcome.

Stock is almost in imposable to keep track of because no way that I know of to extract a full list, plus atm i'm doing about 10-20 trades a hour.

Newbies are going to be the main receiver but I'm sure every one is missing something they want.

Lobby is a good plan and I am looking after when people are requesting and also filling public trades too.

I see, well ,i picked a few commons/uncommons that i needed and i countered with some random bulk, RC Fa's, and some higher value rares

Guest ArtichokeCat

What i love about CardPool is that it's a great way to get rid of your extra cards, simultaneously help newbies, and get the cards you need!

Hello :D It's nice to see what you're doing to help other players. I've sent an offer to donate some commons as support. It's not much but I suppose it'll help some new players :D.

Thanks Cherryllia, don't know if I saw the trade but thanks anyway. which leads to the update

I am very busy, the software really is not designed to work how I want it to but I have written a couple of scripts that does a lot of the work for me. I think the main features we need in the software are options set all cards for trade and show trade partner how many of each card for trade.

So far I have made a ton of trades both public and personal. I mean a lot its about 30-40 a day and all kinds donatiaons, newbies getting some basic cards, poeple looking at complete thier collection.

A lot of people have thanked me and added me as a friend since I have started this, really the thanks belongs to everyone who is donating. Current card count is down a little (4488) but I'm not worried about that the pool runs on donations and I expected a small lost at the begging due to people being a bit unsure about it all. As more and more people know about it the better I'm sure it will get.

Thanks to you all and look forward to seeing you trades.

Ben

Great Job & Thousand thanks to you, Ben !

I am going to join this and donate more cardSSS !

Donated about 300 cards (including common, uncommon, rare) so far...

Looking forward to see CARDPOOL growing and growing..

I just love your idea really much!!

sent a trade, as a collector myself i have been trying to complete sets so hard to find some cards at times=) hope i am able to help

I will be donating a good sum in a little bit after this tournament ends.

Cool, so far

BOBSBREAD

is winning for most amount donated.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived