Gameplay Items

MagicalDrew

Hey Guys

I wondered if anyone knows how to obtain all of the gameplay items in the game. There are so many cool looking coins and deck sleeves that trade for very high prices and I have no idea how they came into the game in the first place. Is there a comprehensive list anywhere and if not would people be able to post what they know and I shall try and compile a list.

Thanks in advance guys

check the trade area of this forum, then check topic: Top Cut's Trading Inc. this gives u a detailed list of values of cards and sets the cards are in.

Thanks for the response, however it is all the other items I was meaning. I.e. Deck Sleeves, Deck Boxes and Coins.

the deck boxes and sleeves can be purchased in the store with tokens. but the coins can only be earned by redeeming a theme deck code from a physical theme deck code or by receiving it from a trade. however, there are certain sleeves that cannot be purchased in the store, like the world championship sleeves

Thanks I am aware of the ones that are available in the store and via theme decks, I was more asking about the ones that come from other sources, like deoxys sleeves for example

you need to be Canadian and buy gems to get the vivid sleeves (i.e. deoxys sleeves) I am sure they will be making gems more available in the near future but if you are not Canadian there is always trading for them from other members. As of right now they seem to be fairly high priced in trade but they bling your deck out quite nicely. :)

PB

Archived