need clarification

arc7093

Hi guys..I m a player who started when plasma blast was released, in other words, when HGSS Era come to an end.I heard ppl mentioning primes were once very expensive b4 it rotate out..if thats the case, may I know why fa darkrai plasma and fa giratina plasma along with latios latias are still so expensive?I am not rich enough to owe any of these, so can any1 pls tell me where they are still in current rotation? Please..thank you. :)

Guest ArtichokeCat

THOSE ARE VERY, VERY, RARE PROMO CARDS (sorry for typing in caps) even as a person who started in Legendary Treasures i know that :P

They are just extremely rare in general as artichoke said. They were all basically distributed in a limited way. The Zoroark codes were available in an older Italian victini box. The Latios/Latias codes were available in another foreign blister pack. The Promo Giratina & Darkrai were as of right now were just a limited release from the in game store. You could only purchase them with gems as well so they were only distributed between Canadian players. It is hard to even find someone who has most of these cards in general. Let alone someone who wants to trade them.

If that's the case..what if beach roll out of modified format? Its also limited amount rite? Will the price stay top or drop to quite low?

If that's the case..what if beach roll out of modified format? Its also limited amount rite? Will the price stay top or drop to quite low?

It's hard to say really. I feel personally that it will crash from what it's at now when it rotates and be much lower. After a good amount of time has passed though they might become rarer and worth more to collectors again.

Archived