Metal Wallop and Plasma Steel

vinhamon

How does Metal Wallop work exactly? Does it do 40 damage first and then 80 next turn? does it keep doing 80 until it dies or does 80 becomes 120 and keep increasing 40 each turn? Lastly, if Klinklang is on bench does his ability work? or does he have to be an active pokemon? His ability is Plasma steel.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I don't own A Klinklang yet, so I don't know about the effect of its ability, nut I guess it still works if it's on bench.

As for Bisharp's Metal Wallop, its power will stop at 80 every turn after the first turn the move is used, just like Adrenalash of Ursaring (Plasma Blast) and Strongust of Pidgeot (Flashfire) (which will keep giving 100 and 120 damage respectively after the first turn the move is used)

Metal Wallop does 40 on the first turn, then 80 on the next turn and the turns after that (only +40 added to the base damage).

Klingklang's ability should work while it's on the bench. Pokémon abilities always work while on the bench, unless it's stated specifically in their text that they need to be active.

Archived