MAC OSX - Issues

Jwilsonus

I've read many threads on here and the staff, whilst offering their generic answers, don't seem to indicate any understanding that the client for Mac OSX may have bugs.

I cannot access Friends or Chat - or rather when I do they come up blank. Adding Friends does nothing, and the Chat areas are empty and blank at all times.

I have changed my security settings back and forth on the Pokemon website; I have reinstalled my client; I have updated; I have changed my username/screename etc. Nothing works. I believe the problem to be in the client itself.

Hi Jwilsonus,

This is a known issue which the Dev team is investigating. We thank you greatly for your patience. For now, the support team might be able to assist you beyond the fixes you've already tried. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". If you decide to send a ticket, please include the fixes you've already tried and a general time period during which this started for you.

Thanks again for your patience, and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Jwilsonus,

This is a known issue which the Dev team is investigating. We thank you greatly for your patience. For now, the support team might be able to assist you beyond the fixes you've already tried. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". If you decide to send a ticket, please include the fixes you've already tried and a general time period during which this started for you.

Thanks again for your patience, and good luck!

Same problem Was there any resolution to this? Note: your statement that "this is a known issue" seems to differ from other advice from Professors; this is also not listed as a known bug. Just trying to get a sense if it's worth continuing to try and debug on my end.

Archived