When searching my deck, I should have the option to see discard.

Spartanclone001

Today I encountered a problem that caused me to make a crucial misplay and thus lead me to lose my game: I was not able to view my discard pile while I played a card to search my deck. I had played the card, Professor's Letter, and I was looking for a Lighting Energy Card, unaware that I already had one in my discard pile. Once I had done the Professor's Letter effect, I could have played my Superior Energy Retrieval to just gain back the Lighting Energy that was already in my discard pile; instead of playing Professor Letter to gain the Energy from my deck. Because I could not view my discard pile while I was searching my deck, I made a vital error.

Simply put, it is crucial at all times of the Pokemon TCG game that a player has the option to search his or her discard pile at any point of the game! If I am searching my deck from and effect of a card, I must have the option to search my discard pile. If I am promoting my Pokemon to active slot after a k.o, I must be able to search my discard pile--no excuses. It is important because I have to know what cards are left available to me to make certain moves.

Thank you for your time and please add this feature.

Hi Spartanclone001,

I'll submit this suggestion to the Dev team for review right away and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input and your patience!

Archived